Other clubs' transfers

TBG

All season? :lol:

I know. Imagine working working the immigration office.

There is guy who plays football every week at 3pm on a Saturday watched by millions of people around the world.

However it will take us 9 months to find him and deport him.

Serious questions over his attitude and commitment though, still a mental price - but Barca allegedly have a buy back, presumably for if he sorts himself out, they'll probably buy him back for a modest fee.

Not sure I can imagine a player going to Everton and proving he's good enough for Barcelona.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/27/article-2268999-16CFF10C000005DC-691_468x628.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Villa in for Amavi, isnt he supposed to be great? Doesnt sound like he wants to go there mind.

Yeah, saw the kid's highlights the other day. So eerily similar.

Similar stature, left footed, lovely close control dribbling, and finishing with his left.

Sure you can find his highlights quite easily.

Obviously he was doing this at youth level essentially, but his style of play is very similar.

Podolski to Galatasaray for a paltry £1.4 million.

The fuck? :lol:

Guessing it's a low fee so Galatasaray can afford his wages.

That, and he's out of contract next summer so Arsenal probably want rid given he's finished there and likely a massive earner.

Podolski to Galatasaray for a paltry £1.4 million.

The fuck? :lol:

Guessing it's a low fee so Galatasaray can afford his wages.

That, and he's out of contract next summer so Arsenal probably want rid given he's finished there and likely a massive earner.

Thought it was way too much tbh :lol: