Other clubs' transfers

TBG

not getting the outrage at the deal personally, sure its probably 10m too much but he still is a very good player who will get better and fills a home grown slot which city need badly and could conceivably play for them for the next 10 years plus.

not getting the outrage at the deal personally, sure its probably 10m too much but he still is a very good player who will get better and fills a home grown slot which city need badly and could conceivably play for them for the next 10 years plus.

:thup:

Ignoring the money for a second, i think some how forgotten how good he was alongside Suarez. Wouldn't surprise me if he performs similar with Aguero tbh.

I think you're mistaking him with the other black guy.

That season Sterling had 9 goals and 7 assists in 33 prem games.

Sturridge had 22 goals and 9 assists in 29 games.

Sterling has been surprisingly unproductive so far in his career.

Doesn't score or assist as much as you would think at all.

It's an absolute joke.

Ignoring the money for a second, i think some how forgotten how good he was alongside Suarez. Wouldn't surprise me if he performs similar with Aguero tbh.

It's an absolute joke.

I don't care about his stats, for starters he didn't start behind Sturridge and Suarez until at least February. I watched him in that final 3 months and he was consistently dangerous and i know Liverpool fans who considered him their best player during the run in.

He's a shite winger which is where he's been deployed since, but behind the striker for England and Liverpool he has been consistently dangerous and seeing as City don't really play with wingers as such and he has a striker which will garner all the attention i think he'll replicate that form.

Ha! Well he certainly isn't playing behind the striker for City. No chance. So guess he'll be a s*** winger for them. Well worth the £4 million and £200,000.

No he won't be as i said City don't use wingers in a traditional sense, their fullbacks are their wingers tbh. It's pretty much a perfect team for his skillset.

Guest palnese

Ha! Well he certainly isn't playing behind the striker for City. No chance. So guess he'll be a s*** winger for them. Well worth the £4 million and £200,000.

No he won't be as i said City don't use wingers in a traditional sense, their fullbacks are their wingers tbh. It's pretty much a perfect team for his skillset.

Navas doesn't play as a winger?

It's an absolute joke.

I don't care about his stats, for starters he didn't start behind Sturridge and Suarez until at least February. I watched him in that final 3 months and he was consistently dangerous and i know Liverpool fans who considered him their best player during the run in.

He's a s**** winger which is where he's been deployed since, but behind the striker for England and Liverpool he has been consistently dangerous and seeing as City don't really play with wingers as such and he has a striker which will garner all the attention i think he'll replicate that form.

That's not entirely true. He was deployed up front for a fair bit last season after it was decided that Balotelli wasn't up to it and he was still pretty unimpressive.

It's an absolute joke.

He's a s**** winger which is where he's been deployed since, but behind the striker for England and Liverpool he has been consistently dangerous and seeing as City don't really play with wingers as such and he has a striker which will garner all the attention i think he'll replicate that form.

That's not entirely true. He was deployed up front for a fair bit last season after it was decided that Balotelli wasn't up to it and he was still pretty unimpressive.

That's even worse tbf :lol: He's not a center forward either.