Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Wow, it seems that all players Manchester United buy are/were world class. Even Tom Cleverley and Ashley Young.

Except for the ones I agreed with of course. I love how saying Tom Cleverley was good for us equates to him being world class. f*** off. :lol:

I just found it weird that someone would use the words very good and class when talking about Tom Cleverley and Ashley Young. That's all.

Wow, it seems that all players Manchester United buy are/were world class. Even Tom Cleverley and Ashley Young.

Except for the ones I agreed with of course. I love how saying Tom Cleverley was good for us equates to him being world class. f*** off. :lol:

I just found it weird that someone would use the words very good and class when talking about Tom Cleverley and Ashley Young. That's all.

That's what made Fergie so good. These players were average and he made them into world beaters.

That's what made Fergie so good. These players were average and he made them into world beaters.

Yeah, no...

Fergie was the master at buying the right players, building and recycling teams over and over. Thats what makes the load of shite he left behind all the more baffling.

:thup: He also got the very best out of some particularly mediocre players.

I don't think Fergie ever made Cleverley or Young class did he? :lol:

They've always been average players.

Depends how you look at it. We won the league quite comfortably with Anderson and Cleverley in central midfield. They played out of their skin, but they still played class.

Guest firetotheworks

Froggy making more friends with his NUFC fan-baiting again I see. Ironically, being a Man United fan has worked in your favour because if you were a Sunderland fan you'd have been given an IP ban for trolling ages ago.

Froggy making more friends with his NUFC fan-baiting again I see. Ironically, being a Man United fan has worked in your favour because if you were a Sunderland fan you'd have been given an IP ban for trolling ages ago.

I'm genuinely only messing though. I feel like I get away with it because people jump on me whenever I say anything about Man United. It's all a bit of craic. Unlike a lot of United fans I have a lot of time for Newcastle.

I'm genuinely only messing though. I feel like I get away with it because people jump on me whenever I say anything about Man United. It's all a bit of craic. Unlike a lot of United fans I have a lot of time for Newcastle.

That was too obvious  :lol:

Hi Roberto.

Guest firetotheworks

Only messing and having a bit of craic doesn't really come across that way when the tone is lost in text and you're essentially just taking the piss out of Newcastle 100% of the time you have the opportunity to...on an NUFC Fan Forum. Even in your reply you're referring to Man United as 'United' man, you just can't help yourself.

That was too obvious  :lol:

:lol: Just a bit of craic. You know the score Nath.

I think it's more along the lines of what Sewelly said.

Young and Valencia whilst being good players aren't really the sort that I'd be expecting a team with the ambitions of Man Utd to be buying. Certainly not as starters anyway.

IF they get Ibra then they would have one world class player (maybe De Gea). Hopefully he doesn't go there though, he's too good for them imo. Main reason he'd go there is Mourinho, otherwise i doubt he would go there.

IF they get Ibra then they would have one world class player (maybe De Gea). Hopefully he doesn't go there though, he's too good for them imo. Main reason he'd go there is Mourinho, otherwise i doubt he would go there.

The best goalkeeper in the world is "maybe" world class? :lol:

Congratulations you would then have two, i agree with you that he's world class. The quality you have in general is very weak though, compared to the best european sides.

De Gea is the best goalkeeer in the world?

Congratulations you would then have two, i agree with you that he's world class. The quality you have in general is very weak though, compared to the best european sides.

If you're that strict with the term then barely anyone would have more than two or three world class players.