Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Lazio agreed a fee of £5m for Lucas Leiva. I'd have a dabble at that price, he was excellent at times last year (albeit in a pretty good team with lots of legs around him).

Dont really understand why we havent gone for Lucas

At 5m and worked with Benitez before, I thought he would have been an obvious choice

Guest firetotheworks

Walker is ridiculously underrated on this forum like. Would say that's about right for him in todays climate.

He's quite obviously not worth 50m even in this climate like, and that's not a detraction from his talent either, it's just a fairly obvious, inflated price. I wouldn't say it's about right for him considering it's now made him the most expensive defender in the world [emoji38] and, as he's obviously not the best right back, let alone the best defender in the world, people are going to use that as the yardstick to measure him by.

Walker is ridiculously underrated on this forum like. Would say that's about right for him in todays climate.

He's quite obviously not worth 50m even in this climate like, and that's not a detraction from his talent either, it's just a fairly obvious, inflated price. I wouldn't say it's about right for him considering it's now made him the most expensive defender in the world [emoji38] and, as he's obviously not the best right back, let alone the best defender in the world, people are going to use that as the yardstick to measure him by.

And that yardstick is unfortuanate for him. He has two things going against him. The English premium and the Premier League money. Hopefully these are taken into consideration when he's performing poorly. Obviously they wont but they should.

Walker + Stones for 100m. And this is about right these days? 100m for 2 defenders, one who is a good athlete and not a lot else and the other who plied his trade at Barnsley 3-4 years ago and looks like he's wearing cement blocks for boots half the time? It's aalreet though, he's young and English. Aye, i'd say the sport is f***ed like  :lol:

Roma have had a £20mil bid rejected for Mahrez.

Considering the prices for players now I don't think Roma could seriously think they would succeed with a bid that low

We could even cover that. You're talking double really.

Owld Harry want Robbie Keane, Stewy Downing and Ashley Cole.

:lol: swear he never signs anyone under the age of 30. You have to be old, knackared and looking for one last payday, much like Twitchy 'Arry 'imself.

Should sign for Spurs

Would be absolutely staggeringly awesome. Not going to happen in a million years, sadly, because he's allegedly getting paid more than double our top earner, and wants more.