Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Wolves signed Jota on loan.

Hope they crash and burn

That's Jota from At. Madrid not the Jota we were linked with for what it's worth. Going to be an interesting season for Wolves though

Here man, f*** football.

This,  f**king this

I mean I can barely get my head around the Neymar to PSG stuff.

But at least there is the possibility that they'd make their money back

This however...I cant even....

Is Mbappé that good? All I have really seen is a few games in the CL. This fee is truly absurd.

He looked pretty fucking insane in the CL, to the point he might actually be worth that to a club one day.

Even so though, that's a pretty big bet to make on a teenager.

Guest neesy111

Madrid always bet on teenagers though, and their bets turn out well so often.

Recently, the success rate has been ridiculous.

every time i see these type of fees (even Everton's dealings this summer) its further affirmation that we're only going to be a force in football when Mike Ashley sells us and we have an owner who wants to achieve the very highest and will commit his own money to doing so.

Guest firetotheworks

Lots of money, live in Paris, be main player in a team.

Already has lots of money, Barcelona>Paris, and win a nothing league/reduce your chances of winning the CL.

Rank move imo.

If people are saying PSG are a nothing club, we may as well give up tbh. 10 years ago we were taking their best defender for under £4m. Why can't we dream about that being us in 10 years time? If we can't hope of Ashley selling up, signing world class players one day, then what's the point in any of this?

If he wins the CL with PSG it'd be more impressive than doing it with Barcelona in Messi's shadow.

Barcelona having Messi, Neymar and Suarez is fucking stupid anyway. Everbody whinges about the monopolization of talent by super clubs but nobody seems to have an issue with Barca signing arguably the 3 best forwards in the world. If Neymar goes to PSG it would be distributive movement of talent.

If he wins the CL with PSG it'd be more impressive than doing it with Barcelona in Messi's shadow.

Barcelona having Messi, Neymar and Suarez is f***ing stupid anyway. Everbody whinges about the monopolization of talent by super clubs but nobody seems to have an issue with Barca signing arguably the 3 best forwards in the world. If Neymar goes to PSG it would be distributive movement of talent.

This is true :lol: always found that a bit confusing tbh.