Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we haven't accepted a bid from anyone then he has to play. We can't drop such an important player just because other clubs are interested in him. If he is dropped though then Ben Arfa has to start in the number 10 role.

If we haven't accepted a bid from anyone then he has to play. We can't drop such an important player just because other clubs are interested in him. If he is dropped though then Ben Arfa has to start in the number 10 role.

We didn't accept that ridiculous bid from Arsenal either, and he still bailed out. Missed 2-3 games if I remember right.

Really hope he plays. Easily the most creative player we usually have on the pitch, and was brilliant against West Ham.

Body language experts will be out in full force if he plays like.

We didn't accept that ridiculous bid from Arsenal either, and he still bailed out. Missed 2-3 games if I remember right.

I don't think he'd make the same mistake twice after he ended up staying here and having to apologise. I could be wrong of course. :lol:

I don't think he'd make the same mistake twice after he ended up staying here and having to apologise. I could be wrong of course. :lol:

He's playing a lot better now than he was then as well.

Must say, it's nice having an away game and expecting us to win.

You really expect to win?  :lol:

You've triggered the anti-Hughton forum macro here, gimp.

Tbh is a sad state of affairs if you can't expect to beat fucking Norwich

Look at those games against Hull, the mackems and West Brom man. Anything can happen. :lol:

Tbh is a sad state of affairs if you can't expect to beat fucking Norwich

Look at those games against Hull, the mackems and West Brom man. Anything can happen. :lol:

Sadly this is so, though I do agree that we should turn over Norwich with the quality we have. Would have said the same for West Ham last time out though, so it's not a novel feeling by any means.

Tbh is a sad state of affairs if you can't expect to beat f***ing Norwich

Yeah but like others have sadi we always trip up, just when we are looking decent and have a bit of confidence about us we always seem to have dodgy game. 

I dont expect to beat anyone in this league.

If Cabaye's still here, this one's ours.

May see some sort of effect if he's gone.

Our players should be mentally stronger than to let 1 transfer effect them to any sort of degree. We still have much better players than Norwich.

Straight swap Ben Arfa in for Cabaye if he doesn't play. It just has to be.

Anita and Tiote holding.

:) Shola wins again i'm afraid, although Ben Arfa is only sensible replacement (Although I would put him out right and move Sissoko)

Anita and Tiote holding.

:) Shola wins again i'm afraid, although Ben Arfa is only sensible replacement (Although I would put him out right and move Sissoko)

Thing is Sissoko has 5 assists from right midfield this season and I'd like to see what Hatem could do with an extended spell at no10.

Anita and Tiote holding.

Thing is Sissoko has 5 assists from right midfield this season and I'd like to see what Hatem could do with an extended spell at no10.

I'm just not convinced Ben Arfa can play that position, the few times he has been put there he is anonymous. His movement off the ball is not great and does not contribute as much. Sissoko isn't great there but he is a threat because of his power, pace and mobility that pushes opposition back.

Just tell Ben Arfa to drift wherever there is space. Would still be far more effective than playing Shola who will just stand around upfront giving needless fouls away.

Provided Cabaye isn't playing ofcourse. If he is then I'd argue Ben Arfa should play instead of Gouff, as Gouff has dropped a bit recently.