Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The same team as normal but with HBA in. Not too fussed whether he's in the Cabaye role or whether Sissoko goes into that three and HBA plays his normal role. Pardew wants shot if Shola starts.

Please no Shola!

Given the circumstances, I think Marveaux and HBA both have to start.

Krul

Debuchy        Willo                Mbiwa      Santon

Anita              Tiote

Sissoko                    Marveaux              HBA

Remy

Given the circumstances, I think Marveaux and HBA both have to start.

Krul

Debuchy        Willo                Mbiwa      Santon

Anita              Tiote

Sissoko                    Marveaux              HBA

Remy

Not in pardews world, but HBA and Marveaux give nothing defensively so they wont start.

One day we'll accept that Marveaux doesn't play because he isn't very good. Not like Hatem, no.

Yeah, Gabby Obertan and Shola fucking Ameobi are much better players than Marveaux :lol:

Whey Obertan barely plays and both him and Shola play in different positions to Marveaux really so its a bit of a mooooo point.

Well not really, because Obertan has played this season, and when Shola plays he takes up an attacking position that we would be much better off using Marveaux in. Obviously not playing the same role, as Marv is an attacking midfielder and Shola is a "striker", but it's very similar to the Ben Arfa situation when Shola comes on, he takes up one of the few attacking positions that Pardew allows in the team.

As if I needed to make this post ffs :lol:

Well Obertan, Cisse and Gouffran are all supposedly injured and Cabayes off. Thats two positions needed filling in the starting 11, out of Gosling, Marveaux, HBA, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi and Bigirimana.

Will be HBA and Shola imo.

Pardews post match excuse: "We had a gameplan that involved Cabaye which we had been working on for the last week and a half, and that plan got disrupted at the last minute and we had to change our entire setup"

If we didn't know this is the BS he's going to come out with I'd be laughing at it.

One day we'll accept that Marveaux doesn't play because he isn't very good. Not like Hatem, no.

Pardew doesn't rate a player so Foluwashola ignores everything he's ever seen of the lad on the pitch and just assumes "ahh, he musn't be very good." :lol:

Anyone who's watched Marveaux knows he has talent on the ball and can play in the hole behind the strikers, which is incidentally where we need someone to play the next 2 games. He can go missing in games but even when he does he's no more ineffective than Sissoko has shown in the same position.

Well not really, because Obertan has played this season, and when Shola plays he takes up an attacking position that we would be much better off using Marveaux in. Obviously not playing the same role, as Marv is an attacking midfielder and Shola is a "striker", but it's very similar to the Ben Arfa situation when Shola comes on, he takes up one of the few attacking positions that Pardew allows in the team.

As if I needed to make this post ffs :lol:

My understanding of the game is limited but I'm confident it's not just a case of lobbing 5 random attacking players on the pitch and awaiting the outcome.

Marveaux doesn't have the quality or the bottle to play in the PL. The same could be said about others, but that is beside the point. Forget about him.