Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 8/02/14 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tbf, we should probably play the kids.

Then when we're dicked 5-0 ol' Pardle can bad mouth them to the waiting press, thus shattering what little confidence they probably have left like the fucking maggot he is.

"I gave them their chance but they failed to take it".

Sure West Ham used up all Chelsea's unluckiness, feel for us today. Especially when Chelsea looked so fucking good last week away to City. One of these games where it's best not to luck too much into, pray for the best and move on to Spurs and see what we can really show there.

Today will be no indication of how we cope without Cabaye, what style of play we will be playing without him or how our season will be panning out here on in. Just hope to see some pride and willingness today after last weeks horror show and see if we can get that team spirit back that shone through in the first half of the season.

Guest alijmitchell

Obviously, this will be a defeat. Just whether it is going to be a brain-dead, witless defeat with injuries or red cards. Or a spirited 1-0 bus parking defeat.

i can't see anything but a right c***ing here tbh, then again last time i said that pardiola pulled one out the hat

:lol: At least I agree with you on this one, don't have the confidence I did for Man Utd. Although I can never be confident of Jose cunting anyone, but if it's going to be someone, it will probably be us.

Do a Mick McCarthy and chuck the kids on I say.

tumblr_inline_mj3dkaKEJV1qz4rgp.gif

With the injury/suspension list looking how it is, is it really that bad of an idea. We aren't going to win this match, why kill ourselves even trying? Lob the kids on, keep the the other lads back for next week.

i can't see anything but a right c***ing here tbh, then again last time i said that pardiola pulled one out the hat

:lol: At least I agree with you on this one, don't have the confidence I did for Man Utd. Although I can never be confident of Jose cunting anyone, but if it's going to be someone, it will probably be us.

Too much going on for me, Manyoo things were cooking nicely for pards and his main (apparently only) man won the game for us. Pards is awful under pressure.

Fully expect to concede and fold like a cheap suit with a sending off somewhere along the way. Probs Debuchy.

Be nice if we can avoid embarrassment and show a little pride. Beyond that I'm not expecting much.

Having said that, bending over and taking it without a fight isn't acceptable and will still attract criticism from me.

:lol: At least I agree with you on this one, don't have the confidence I did for Man Utd. Although I can never be confident of Jose c***ing anyone, but if it's going to be someone, it will probably be us.

Manyoo things were cooking nicely for pards

Although he was just rolling off the back of a 3-0 defeat  :shifty:

If West Ham can take a point off them then I don't see why we can't.  This will be one of the only times I'll ever expect and settle for a cautious game from us, preferably without Shola who offers nothing and is like playing with a man down.