Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 8/02/14 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A crushing defeat beckons. Nee chance imo.

A crushing defeat would be far better than a 2-0 because it piles the pressure onto the manager and owners. I don't think Chelsea will do it but we might get an embarrassing defeat at home to Spurs.  :indi:

Guest bimpy474

Will probably put in a performance tbh, our away form and performances are better.

I think our morale is at rock bottom and Pardew inspires nothing in the players to raise it. All i see is a flat performance and a 4-0 or more defeat.

Last time we lost to Sunderland, we beat Chelsea afterwards.

The situation is completely different now. You surely see that dont you. Also we are away not at home (not that this matters because of what i just said).

A crushing defeat would be far better than a 2-0 because it piles the pressure onto the manager and owners. I don't think Chelsea will do it but we might get an embarrassing defeat at home to Spurs.  :indi:

We're wildly unconvincing right now though, and you usually manage to raise your game for this one. I think you'll get at least a point against us, but if we get an early goal it could get nasty.

We've properly gone mental.

Guest bimpy474

Postive thoughts bimps.  Postivie thoughts.

I'll try, i really will. But i feel so down and frustrated when i think of us as a club.

Will probably put in a performance tbh, our away form and performances are better.

I think our morale is at rock bottom and Pardew inspires nothing in the players to raise it. All i see is a flat performance and a 4-0 or more defeat.

Last time we lost to Sunderland, we beat Chelsea afterwards.

The situation is completely different now. You surely see that dont you. Also we are away not at home (not that this matters because of what i just said).

Not that i disagree but i believe the results will prove that we are just as likely to win away from home this season if not more likely.

I said it on Friday but I'd happily take two relegations to get rid of this lot. Least that way we could start all over again and have our football club back.

Are you still pretending that everything is rosy and we'll be fine because the accountants say so?

You're not wrong like.  Getting anxious because we think Chelsea might not beat us enough and pinning our hopes on getting thrashed at home by Spurs.  Think i'll just back away from this one slowly.

I said it on Friday but I'd happily take two relegations to get rid of this lot. Least that way we could start all over again and have our football club back.

Are you still pretending that everything is rosy and we'll be fine because the accountants say so?

That doesn't deserve a reply, sorry.

That doesn't deserve a reply, sorry.

I'll presume you're quite content with NUFC at the minute then, I mean we're getting treated like tossers but hey ho we're 8th in the league. What more do we want!

You're not wrong like.  Getting anxious because we think Chelsea might not beat us enough and pinning our hopes on getting thrashed at home by Spurs.  Think i'll just back away from this one slowly.

We're not getting relegated so for me a good thrashing is better than a win here, two losses there. If we're going get walloped off Sunderland on a regular basis might as well take a few more in the hope something will be done about it.

Would be pissed off if we beat Chelsea again, which I know sounds weird. Why can't we just beat the bloody mackems?!?!

Aye, me too. I'd gan proper radge if we won a game.

You know what I mean :lol: Wins over Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd yet we keep getting rolled over in the derby.

You missed the 'Bummed in the face' option from the poll, mate.

3-3 draw after they score three own goals and a couple of them and the entire bench die of aids during the match.

Not wanting to sound like "pedant of the century"like, but can you get bummed in the face?

Surely you either "bum" or get "bummed", either way there's no face involved, only arse.

Not that I'm an authority on it obviously.

3-1 to the rent boys

You missed the 'Bummed in the face' option from the poll, mate.

3-3 draw after they score three own goals and a couple of them and the entire bench die of aids during the match.

Not wanting to sound like "pedant of the century"like, but can you get bummed in the face?

Surely you either "bum" or get "bummed", either way there's no face involved, only arse.

Not that I'm an authority on it obviously.

3-1 to the rent boys

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/141928-3/Butt-face-prank.gif