Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Player data from qualifying formed the initial basis for the rankings, which have taken into account performances for club and country since 1 January 2016. This gave a unique and comprehensive evaluation of players' form for when UEFA EURO 2016 kicked off. Now the Barometer tracks which players are excelling in the tournament itself.

I haven't watched any games yet, been far more interested in Copa America. I'll probably start on Euros when that's over.

AKA the gentleman's tournament

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/343/462/79a.gif

The friendliest. Don't see roving packs of knuckle draggers hoying chairs at each other in the streets.

Sounds like it's going well - you must be looking forward to the next one already!

The friendliest. Don't see roving packs of knuckle draggers hoying chairs at each other in the streets.

Sounds like it's going well - you must be looking forward to the next one already!

:lol: you know they are seriously considering hosting this one every four years in the U.S. right?

Can anybody confirm the origins of the 'Don't take me home' song. Is it ours??

I think we used it first. Taking it from our don't sell Cabaye ditty when we did sell him. Which we in turn stole from Man United.