What could we put on our aeroplane banner for next week

Doug

Tbh Ashley wouldn't give a fuck, if anything the media reports would mention Sports Direct so he would have benefited from more free advertisiting.

Sadly there really isn't much we can do, he will fuck off when he thinks we are more trouble than we are worth.

I know this thread is very much in jest but it's about time some kind of acknowledgment of how much we hate him came from the stands toward this vile c***. Last time I gave him any kind of abuse at the ground I had some wifey chewing my ear off about 'who would we get instead?' I hate that argument. I think any kind of banner at the ground would be taken away with haste to be honest, along with a probable stadium ban much longer than Pardews. Stoke away would be perfect though.

So what does this plane cost? Like 800 quid or something? 80 users x 10 pound. I'd pay to even see that happen like.

Not think this can be picked up on in the likes of TF or The Mag or something? Posted on other fans forums?

Guest reefatoon

I know this thread is very much in jest but it's about time some kind of acknowledgment of how much we hate him came from the stands toward this vile c***. Last time I gave him any kind of abuse at the ground I had some wifey chewing my ear off about 'who would we get instead?' I hate that argument. I think any kind of banner at the ground would be taken away with haste to be honest, along with a probable stadium ban much longer than Pardews. Stoke away would be perfect though.

We are going to need a massive banner for this mind.

:lol:

:lol: