Lee Charnley

Dave

There's far too many apologists for this fella and I've got pelters for my disdain of him but he's one of the key factors in this shit show

Useless incompetent yes man of the highest degree. The fella has no pride or self respect at all just a fucking puppet and these are the worst kind if people imo

Lies.

Name one? Name one poster who doesn't think Lee Charnley is a fuckwit of the highest order, and hasn't said as much for many years.

Guest firetotheworks

I doubt he lives anywhere to fancy in Durham on his salary

£150,000 a year is still a very, very good salary in the grand scheme of things man. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

£150,000 a year is still a very, very good salary in the grand scheme of things man. :lol:

:lol:  Aye, he has a two bed semi doon the Ridges on that pittance.

Not for the position he has...maybe for a Production manager or General manager but certainly not a managing director of a Premier League outfit

Guest firetotheworks

Not for the position he has...maybe for a Production manager or General manager but certainly not a managing director of a Premier League outfit

Yes, but none of that is what was mentioned. chopey's talking about living in a fancy house. If you're on a £150k a year salary, it goes without saying that you can afford one.

Guest The Little Waster

Someone must know where this demented little thumb likes to have a drink.  Take it to his doorstep.

Does he not attend a foodbank in the west end to help out occasionally or was that just a pr stunt ?

FWIW he'd be doing exactly the same job in exactly the same way for £60-600,000.

Of course, but if we paid £600k we could get someone competent instead.

We wouldn't though, that's what I'm getting at. He's in position for a reason, his wage is fairly immaterial. There is no desire to get someone competent or fights their corner. That's not fitting the MO of SD and is why Barnes was brought in.

Someone must know where this demented little thumb likes to have a drink.  Take it to his doorstep.

Does he not attend a foodbank in the west end to help out occasionally or was that just a pr stunt ?

Might be bad publicity for the fans to attack him while he’s feeding the needy :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

Might be bad publicity for the fans to attack him while he’s feeding the needy :lol:

Or a bit wasteful to pelt him with eggs ...

Just a tad.

Just a tad.

Can't really think of a worse idea than that :lol:

I was thinking more having a go in his local.....

Yes, but none of that is what was mentioned. chopey's talking about living in a fancy house. If you're on a £150k a year salary, it goes without saying that you can afford one.

150k a year will get you a Mortgage of 450k- 500k  450k doesn't get you some lavish mansion these days

And the way this useless cunt is I don't think he's living in even a 400k house. His wife probably wears the trousers as I get the feeling the little shit likes to be dominated in all aspects of his life

lived in the street behind me in newcastle, but has fucked off to somewhere in durham.

Didn't he move away from Newcastle because he started shitting himself about becoming a target for abuse from fans?

Guest firetotheworks

£150,000 a year is still a very, very good salary in the grand scheme of things man. [emoji38]

150k a year will get you a Mortgage of 450k- 500k  450k doesn't get you some lavish mansion these days

And the way this useless cunt is I don't think he's living in even a 400k house. His wife probably wears the trousers as I get the feeling the little shit likes to be dominated in all aspects of his life

It's 4x your wage, so 600k.

The rest...okay...

lived in the street behind me in newcastle, but has fucked off to somewhere in durham.

Didn't he move away from Newcastle because he started shitting himself about becoming a target for abuse from fans?

yes. even the school run was getting difficult.

yes. even the school run was getting difficult.

good, hope his kids realise what a spineless bastard their father is

where abouts in Durham is he now?

Guest reefatoon

He doesn't do the school run anymore, Mike loaned the nipper in to knit donnay socks for a living now. Lee was fine with this, anything for Mike.