Lee Charnley

Dave

That fan wasn't an arsehole by any means but catching someone off guard and putting a camera in their face is an aggressive tactic; he's never going to answer questions like that in such a scenario, never mind direct questions about his salary. Nevertheless, that sort of hassle is just the sort of thing we're after when it comes to pressure movements and fair fucking play to that bloke.

Charnley could've said something like. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I'd rather have Llambias than Charnley, at least Llambias has some experience at what needs doing as an CEO.

Get absolutely nothing from Charnley that he knows how to manage, lead or even delegate what needs doing across the club.  No surprise it's took 13 months for the beardsley sacking to happening.

I'd rather have Llambias than Charnley, at least Llambias has some experience at what needs doing as an CEO.

Get absolutely nothing from Charnley that he knows how to manage, lead or even delegate what needs doing across the club.  No surprise it's took 13 months for the beardsley sacking to happening.

Llambias was a horrid cunt but I agree with you there, like.

Has Beardsley officially been sacked now? Haven't really been following the whole thing.

Guest neesy111

Has Beardsley officially been sacked now? Haven't really been following the whole thing.

It's about to happen apparently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6658963/Newcastle-set-confirm-departure-former-U23-coach-Peter-Beardsley.html

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'll take neither please.

That fan wasn't an arsehole by any means but catching someone off guard and putting a camera in their face is an aggressive tactic; he's never going to answer questions like that in such a scenario, never mind direct questions about his salary. Nevertheless, that sort of hassle is just the sort of thing we're after when it comes to pressure movements and fair fucking play to that bloke.

Aye.. can't understand the anger about this myself. The fuck do people expect him to say? Course he's gonna ignore some bloke in the street

Didn’t some itk say he was off to run Newcastle racecourse soon?

Bet he makes a thorough mess of that and all.

It will be a good week to start considering all horse racing has been cancelled for the next 7 days

Aye.. can't understand the anger about this myself. The fuck do people expect him to say? Course he's gonna ignore some bloke in the street

Do people think the point of this exercise is for him to answer questions? It's to show the cunt up. Mission accomplished.

That fan wasn't an arsehole by any means but catching someone off guard and putting a camera in their face is an aggressive tactic; he's never going to answer questions like that in such a scenario, never mind direct questions about his salary. Nevertheless, that sort of hassle is just the sort of thing we're after when it comes to pressure movements and fair f***ing play to that bloke.

Aye.. can't understand the anger about this myself. The f*** do people expect him to say? Course he's gonna ignore some bloke in the street

Do people think the point of this exercise is for him to answer questions? It's to show the c*** up. Mission accomplished.

Yes exactly, can't blame him for not responding there, but it's hassle he doesn't want.

Ashley next please.

This cunt and the other Ashley Cronies should get it every time they leave their houses. They're toxic and should be fucking hounded for the blatent disregard they have for the fanbase.

This is another good way to get at Ashley; make all of his NUFC Senior Employees too afraid to do their jobs.

Guest neesy111

This cunt and the other Ashley Cronies should get it every time they leave their houses. They're toxic and should be fucking hounded for the blatent disregard they have for the fanbase.

This is another good way to get at Ashley; make all of his NUFC Senior Employees too afraid to do their jobs.

:thup:

Totally agree with this.....they're absolutely complicit in what Ashley is doing, and are therefore fair game in my eyes. People getting far too precious about someone getting asked some polite questions in the street....I know the lad who did it and he's certainly not the threatening type.

Didn’t some itk say he was off to run Newcastle racecourse soon?

Bet he makes a thorough mess of that and all.

It will be a good week to start considering all horse racing has been cancelled for the next 7 days

Has it? Why?