Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@lee_ryder

Williamson pre-game comments: "We are on the back of bad results it is about the reaction and being solid. We want to have a positive finish. We have had a good season but it has tailed off. We want to make sure we have monentum to carry into next season."

dat brainwashing

We already have momentum.  It's downward but it's still momentum and this fuckwit hasn't the beginnings of an idea to stop it.

:lol:

That line-up will not have gone down too well with the travelling support, I hope he's in for dogs abuse.

Didn't someone mention that there's going to be a banner of sorts?

That line-up will not have gone down too well with the travelling support, I hope he's in for dogs abuse.

Yeah, that one sounded okay. There's at least one other bedsheet with "Ashley out! Pardew out!! Shola out!!!", too.

Guest Roger Kint

50 ft 'Giz a wave' banner i heard :hmm:

Mates already sent me a video of their bus's reaction to the team :lol: If thats owt to go by it could turn very nasty for Pardew

If this works... :lol:

TBF the sheer amount of hard working players in the midfield and defence might make 0-0 more likely. Not sure if that counts as it working.

Not a fucking chance you play so many players out of position and in a system they've never really played and come away with a fucking 0-0 draw :lol:

If we concede less than 2 I'll genuinely be astonished.

If this works... :lol:

TBF the sheer amount of hard working players in the midfield and defence might make 0-0 more likely. Not sure if that counts as it working.

The old 10 man defence and a goal from nowhere tactic. Pardew back to basics.

Mates already sent me a video of their bus's reaction to the team :lol: If thats owt to go by it could turn very nasty for Pardew

:lol: Post plz.

Guest Roger Kint

Even the pre-match stuff on BBC Newcastle is horrific.  Cisse babbling on about being a fisherman.

What?

:lol: Surely a metaphor for the chances he gets? Feels like a fisherman in an empty lake

Guest Roger Kint

Wish i could :lol: it was a snapchat one, hopefully he will send more and i will save them next time

Share?

Guest Roger Kint

Share?

See above

Even the pre-match stuff on BBC Newcastle is horrific.  Cisse babbling on about being a fisherman.

What?

:lol: Surely a metaphor for the chances he gets? Feels like a fisherman in an empty lake

Nar, nee metaphors. If he wasn't a footballer, he would've been a fisherman.

BBC obviously think that sort of pre-recorded guff is what we're interested in hearing from our players 15 minutes before kick off.

Wish i could :lol: it was a snapchat one, hopefully he will send more and i will save them next time

Never mind.  I can imagine the scene though.  If you were driving you'd turn the fucker round

Guest Roger Kint

Never mind.  I can imagine the scene though.  If you were driving you'd turn the fucker round

That was what i said to him to get the video.