Who do you want to win - Newcastle United vs Cardiff

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i always want us to win. If you don't want us to win f*** ofg and support soneone else.

wat

I think he meant "I want us to win today because I'm so short sighted that I can't see any further than the end of my nose."

i always want us to win. If you don't want us to win f*** ofg and support soneone else.

Super fan.  :lol:

Stupour fan would be more like it.

How come? I'm sick of Pardew,sick of us getting hammered but i cannot want us to lose and think anyone who wants us to lose isn't really a fan.

Guest neesy111

i always want us to win. If you don't want us to win fuck ofg and support soneone else.

Go super fans.

Guest bimpy474

i always want us to win. If you don't want us to win fuck ofg and support soneone else.

http://i.imgur.com/p3tiqSz.png

I can't think of any positive of us winning today

lets be honest nowt positive will come with losing either because if Ashley won't taken as open a goal to sack him as the headbutt then a few bad results aren't going to change his mind.

How come? I'm sick of Pardew,sick of us getting hammered but i cannot want us to lose and think anyone who wants us to lose isn't really a fan.

That's a load of bollocks, we're going to do nowt with Pardew so if we get rid of him then we'll have the possibility of doing better, losing a battle to win a war if you want a cliché.

wat

I think he meant "I want us to win today because I'm so short sighted that I can't see any further than the end of my nose."

No. I want us ro win because i am a Newcastle fan. If you din't want us to win you're obviously a judas mackem cunt who should be on the SMB not here.

No. I want us ro win because i am a Newcastle fan. If you din't want us to win you're obviously a judas mackem c*** who should be on the SMB not here.

:lol:  I want us to do better by getting rid of something that is holding us back.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

wat

No. I want us ro win because i am a Newcastle fan. If you din't want us to win you're obviously a judas mackem cunt who should be on the SMB not here.

Think i'm defo the third one.

wat

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanting your team to win is now the only qualification required to be a SOOPAFAN? Piece of piss this.

Supporting Pardew has worked out so well this season who can blame the super fans for wanting more. We were unlucky at Southampton. Four times.

Wanting your team to win is now the only qualification required to be a SOOPAFAN? Piece of piss this.

Supporting Pardew has worked out so well this season who can blame the super fans for wanting more. We were unlucky at Southampton. Four times.

What do these sentences even mean? Ah whey, enjoy the match.

Guest firetotheworks

I want us to lose massively because I want us to win. Aye, that's the kind of ridiculous, mental shit that Pardew has brought out in us. The truth is, I don't really care. There's no hope until they're gone and the only hope of at least Pardew going is by going Pardew going into some sort of Super Pardew II X Plus Alpha Turbo mode and us losing by like 10. He'd have to go then, surely? :lol: