Who do you think will go down?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Sunderland, Cardiff, Norwich

Looking like this.

Fucking ideal, tbh. The worst 3 clubs in the bottom half.

Amazing we're the worst in the league and 9th :lol:

Sunderland, Cardiff, Norwich

Went for this too but I reckon Villa could be in trouble if Cardiff can manage a couple of wins. Doesn't look impossible bearing in mind they've got a game against us coming up.

Guest bimpy474

Fulham, Sunderland and Norwich IMO, on the basis of fixtures. Cardiff have two of the worst teams in the league left.

:hmm:

Think Cardiff will stay up. Of their remaining fixtures I can see a 2-1-1. Will rape us and Sunderland, be on an upper after their victory over Southampton today and possiby beat or draw against Stoke. Even if they go a 2-0-2 I think they'll stay up. The quality of Dæhli and Zaha have started to shine through and they'll be pivotal to them staying up.

Sunderland might get points against West Brom and Swansea, which isn't enough at all.

Norwich will lose their remaining fixtures, which means with my predictions Cardiff will leap frog them.

Fulham are hard to call, could lose everything and could snatch wins.

Swansea will get six points against us and Sunderland tbh.

West Brom are hard to call as Fulham, could go bad and could go well.

Villa are in freefall and have some hard, some (on paper) easy fixtures left. Could actually see them not get anymore points, but then again if they get a win they should be safe.

I think Sunderland, Norwich and Fulham will be down.

Villa are in freefall and have some hard, some (on paper) easy fixtures left. Could actually see them not get anymore points, but then again if they get a win they should be safe.
Just seen their remaining fixtures, fuck please let it be them. Villa and Sunderland down in the same season.  :cheesy: