Newcastle United vs. Swansea City, Saturday 19/4/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Santon on SSN apologising (as usual). Out for the season probably.

As i tell my kids, saying sorry means nothing if you continue to carry on as before. Sick of hearing sorry from the players and manager, do something about it you numbnuts.

Spoken like a true dad :thup:

I think my sons describe me as a, 'don't get aggy' type of Dad tbh :lol:

To be fair to Santon there's a number of shithouses who should be saying sorry before him.

This tbh. Fair play to him he's fronted up mostly when others have hid

Always stays after a match to clap fans and last off the pitch, even if they are hurling abuse  :lol:

I'm no father but I'm a teacher and just like most jobs if I called The maths department old cunts and head butted the rough lad in 10z because he had cross words with me in double English whilst getting my entire class E grades, I'd be driving a one way trip along Route P45 for sure.

Guest chopey

My penultimate game tomorrow and I'm expecting another insipid performance and preying the fans see sense and protest against this horrible lot

To be fair to Santon there's a number of shithouses who should be saying sorry before him.

No doubt about it. He's been very poor, but I think that's more down to the environment he's playing in. I think he's a player that is directly affected by how a team does, he seems like a confidence player. When it's going bad he's playing bad, and vice versa.

No doubt about it. He's been very poor, but I think that's more down to the environment he's playing in. I think he's a player that is directly affected by how a team does, he seems like a confidence player. When it's going bad he's playing bad, and vice versa.

Can you imagine the downgrade in coaching he's had since moving from Inter to here. I mean Steve Stone ffs! With Pardew teaching him how to 'defend'. It's embarrassing. I still maintain that the periods we have done well have coincided with new players arriving and being of decent quality to begin with. Then slowly but surely this lot manage to 'coach' any quality out of them and reduce them to Pardew drones. Hey Presto! We look like a League 1 team.

Jill, can't you try and get in bed with Pardew? Then stab him to death like Sharon Stone did in Basic Instinct. I understand if you don't want to do this. Just an idea.

:lol: I'll see how I feel after a few pints.

Guest neesy111

Hope we get stuffed to put pardew under pressure and because I wan't no one at the club to get this bonus for finishing in the top 10.

The team girls.

Krul

Anita

Colo

Willo

Dummett

Cisse

Gosling

Tiote

Gouffran

Shola

De Jong

Remy and Debuchy benched.

edit. if this is correct we'll get mullered.

Nice to see Cisse on the wing and Shola up front. FFS.