Arsenal vs. Newcastle United - 28/04/14 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arsenal fans absolutely detest Pardew too, it's just going to be 60000 people hating his guts and making it known from start to finish. I can't wait tbh. :lol:

and it's LIIIIIVVVVEEEEE.....

http://www.soccersouls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/cheeky-smile.jpg

http://cdn.marketplaceimages.windowsphone.com/v8/images/dd108095-338b-4da2-94d4-553cde3339d3?imageType=ws_icon_large

Guest neesy111

Ways to make this more fun #1:

Winey hands: everyone watching sellotapes a bottle of wine to each hand. You are not allowed to move from your starting position till both bottles are finished - at which point you must smash the bottle to regain free hands. Winey hands.

I did this 6 years ago, never ever again.

Ways to make this more fun #1:

Winey hands: everyone watching sellotapes a bottle of wine to each hand. You are not allowed to move from your starting position till both bottles are finished - at which point you must smash the bottle to regain free hands. Winey hands.

I did this 6 years ago, never ever again.

:lol: mon Neesy it'll be fun. We'll get hammered and say words like "flemble" and "robe".

Let's be real here - we've already lost this match and its 7 days until kick off. We'll step on the pitch, run around for 15-20 odd minutes, they'll have nearly scored 3 times, finally score. The surrender will be official, and they'll turn us apart - 3 to 5 to our Nil. Remy being out there may get us a goal, if he or anyone else is arsed.

The worry is the prospect of Arsenal looking at the fixture as a 4 point game. Not only will they get the 3 points from the win but a good 6 or 7 goal spanking will be worth another point to them as regards GD which is fairly tight for 4th place.

Arsenal will go for it and they'll score as many as they want. The lack of resistance once we fall behind is well-known and if they're on their game there will be a record breaking defeat on the cards.

Why is that a worry? We need an absolute bumming to keep the pressure on Pardcunt.

Point taken, you know what I mean though. :thup:

It's still my team getting a fucking pounding at the end of the day. Aye we all want shot of the useless cunt but it's still Newcastle getting ground into the dirt on the park in the process.

Why is that a worry? We need an absolute bumming to keep the pressure on Pardcunt.

Point taken, you know what I mean though. :thup:

It's still my team getting a f***ing pounding at the end of the day. Aye we all want shot of the useless c*** but it's still Newcastle getting ground into the dirt on the park in the process.

Just think of it as collateral damage, the end will hopefully (wishfully) justify the means.