Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Openly disrespected the club and the fans and now we are expected to support him lol

Toon fans will probably wait and judge him on his application and performance.

More fool us then.

Actions speak louder than words

Guest bimpy474

The 0-3 sign thing doesn't bother me tbh, it's the signing of a lower table player. Is that our level, i suppose it is until this owner and manager fuck off.

I couldn't give a shit what he did when he scored against us, I'm more concerned we're signing players of his calibre.

This.

To be fair we've been in the habit of signing mediocre Premiership players for about a decade now. The likes of Cabaye have always been more the aberration than the rule.

At least he's free. How bad can a free transfer be.

My issue is that he'll take someone notable out, like Anita, from the team. Or even Cabella once he is Pardewed and he doesn't put in a 'tackol.' Wait for it. He'll fucking start every game until his contract runs out, keeping youngsters on the bench, if we still have this fraud in charge for much longer.

Guest bimpy474

My issue is that he'll take someone notable out, like Anita, from the team. Or even Cabella once he is Pardewed and he doesn't put in a 'tackol.' Wait for it. He'll fucking start every game until his contract runs out, keeping youngsters on the bench, if we still have this fraud in charge for much longer.

Can't you see it ? Colback, left footed. Left midfield in a 4-4-2, oh that wonderful covering of our non advancing left back, Pardew's wet dream. :lol:

I'm not against ever signing players from the mackems, but a supposed-newcastle fan who revelled in scoring and is average...might be petty but what i'm to feel not welcome.

I revelled in scoring against my dad as a kid. Didn't mean I stopped loving the fella.

If he does well for us, you'll welcome him in time. If not, he'll be gone soon enough.

No idea if he's signing or not, but good luck to the lad if he does. God knows we need the bodies.

"Support the team, not the regime" doesn't work when the former is constructed to keep the latter going.

We're becoming a gravy train for leeches. A mixture of the mediocre and the half arsed, under explicit instructions to look bang average at best (and more than happy to oblige) but with a little sprinkling of shop-windowers every year, just enough to carry us by until the next lot of television cash comes rolling in.

From manager, to players, to coaching staff. Happy to be here, just so they can put Newcastle United Football Club on their CV at the end of their career and pretend that they were anything other than parasites who only got their foot in the door of this great football club by sheer unfortunate circumstance.

Rotten, from top to bottom.

I'm not against ever signing players from the mackems, but a supposed-newcastle fan who revelled in scoring and is average...might be petty but what i'm to feel not welcome.

I revelled in scoring against my dad as a kid. Didn't mean I stopped loving the fella.

If he does well for us, you'll welcome him in time. If not, he'll be gone soon enough.

No idea if he's signing or not, but good luck to the lad if he does. God knows we need the bodies.

:lol: Howay man, that's a ludicrous analogy.

Bottled Dog, so that's where we are at now? "Bodies?" Fucking anyone with a breath? Fuck that shit man, raise that fucking bar a tad.

I mean, my only expectations for the club at this point is that it stay in the Premiership/stay in existence for long enough for somebody else to buy it.

Given that, I don't see why expectations for new signings should be any higher.

Guest bimpy474

Bottled Dog, so that's where we are at now? "Bodies?" Fucking anyone with a breath? Fuck that shit man, raise that fucking bar a tad.

I mean, my only expectations for the club at this point is that it stay in the Premiership/stay in existence for long enough for somebody else to buy it.

Given that, I don't see why expectations for new signings should be any higher.

I hate to say it but this is bang on, makes me feel sick tbh.

Pardew values gratefulness/loyalty to himself over talent and ability. Colback coming here means he will play a disproportionate amount of games compared to his (lack of) ability. There is no such thing as a squad player when the player is British and punching above his weight being here and Pardew is the manager.

Guest bimpy474

He's a more than adequate replacement for Gosling, which given his versatility and his Englishness I'm assuming he is. The problem is Pardew rated Gosling and played the useless fucker, so God knows how much game time Colback will get. He'll probably be part of our new CM pairing.

Aye a replacement for Gosling, funny thing is we have Abeid and Bigi for that and with our obvious refusal to spend, he's a replacement for Cabaye. I don't mean in quality, i mean in a body. That may sound silly but just look at us, we have no intention of spending more than a few million on a Cabaye replacement, we're fucked tbh.

He's a more than adequate replacement for Gosling, which given his versatility and his Englishness I'm assuming he is. The problem is Pardew rated Gosling and played the useless fucker, so God knows how much game time Colback will get. He'll probably be part of our new CM pairing.

I'll stick a poll on for this when it's confirmed. Given that's he's "versatile" I reckon he'll start a lot of games next season.

He's a more than adequate replacement for Gosling, which given his versatility and his Englishness I'm assuming he is. The problem is Pardew rated Gosling and played the useless f***er, so God knows how much game time Colback will get. He'll probably be part of our new CM pairing.

I'll stick a poll on for this when it's confirmed. Given that's he's "versatile" I reckon he'll start a lot of games next season.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't clock more than 25 appearances.

Pardew values gratefulness/loyalty to himself over talent and ability. Colback coming here means he will play a disproportionate amount of games compared to his (lack of) ability. There is no such thing as a squad player when the player is British and punching above his weight being here and Pardew is the manager.

Real talk.

Gouffran  Tiote  Anita  Sissoko

That's our midfield atm. The likes of Hatem and Marveaux are now outcasts and Pardew doesn't give youngsters like Bigirimana decent exposure to improve their game. Even if we have the returning Raylor or sign a Cabella, you can safely say we will see Colback regularly. He's not going to forsake the regular game time at Sunderland to play ten odd games here.

Guest Bert Shaft

It appears 73% Of our fans actually want this guy  :lol:

The Chronicle comments section seems absolutely infested with Colback fans (or undercover Mackems) and blue collar upper class twits that have no inkling what it means to follow Newcastle. (Yeah, are you reading this Fowler?)

Anti Colback posts are being shot down in flames.

Some pearlers in the Colback twitter section anarl

https://twitter.com/JonathonTaylor1/status/474096899122012160