Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we'd paid 8 million for Colback it would have been hilarious though. Anita was the right kind of signing, probably to the wrong league, and certainly to the wrong manager. You could say the latter about Bigi, Hatem, and Yanga-Mbiwa.

Anita has never had the benefit of doing nothing but playing every game like Ginger Jack either.

Strangely loaded question. Obviously Colback.

It is, however, Anita cost 8 million and hasn't been as good as Colback who cost nowt. Anita has had far more bad moments than good and yet some on here see him as a class act who should be a starter ahead of Colback.

I honestly find that incredible.

I didn't think Neil Farrington was a journalist anymore and hadn't been for a couple of years?

I thought he was now a teacher or college lecturer?

Colback shouldn't be missed against Villa, Abeid should come in.

Anita has gone basically, Carver has given him a little run in the team and he just hasn't shown anything.

Colback and Tiote will be back in the side as soon as they're available, regardless of how Anita and Abeid perform in the next few games.

Tiote had an operation today and is out for the rest of the season, we might not see him play again for us.

Colback and Tiote will be back in the side as soon as they're available, regardless of how Anita and Abeid perform in the next few games.

Tiote had an operation today and is out for the rest of the season, we might not see him play again for us.

With any luck you'll be right.

Running a lot isn't any indication whatsoever of whether somebody is a good footballer. Who are the top 2?

Bet it was Pardew's justification of why he was a top player. It's actually embarrassing he runs that much and yet is so ineffective. Pretty crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

Strangely loaded question. Obviously Colback.

It is, however, Anita cost 8 million and hasn't been as good as Colback who cost nowt. Anita has had far more bad moments than good and yet some on here see him as a class act who should be a starter ahead of Colback.

I honestly find that incredible.

Some people have their favourites.

Which is shit.