Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ElCid

It was a tactical foul that everyone around me shouted at him to make. Our time wasting was more of an issue re their goal and the non existent marking.

It was a tactical foul because he lost the player which was the first error of a trio that happened.

Guest neesy111

Clueless.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

Ohh look Mr high horse.

Mr going against the grain is in full force.

Obsessed.

Guest neesy111

Honestly, if you were a manager and your player didn't make that tackle while they were on the counter you'd go ballistic.  The prejudice by some on this forum is ridiculous.

Clueless.

Ohh look Mr high horse.

Obsessed.

Shut up man.

You think you're always fucking right all the time too. Most of us are nice  with you all the time but you seem to always pick battles every god damn time with people who've actually had your back on here.

Ohh look Mr high horse.

:lol:  Because I think the foul was a s**** tackle which didn't have to be made?  The ball was in front of Roofe who has been on the pitch for 94 minutes and Colback who had been on the pitch for less than 15 minutes should have made an attempt to either get the ball of track Roofe as we had 3 defenders back v 1 Leeds forward.  The tackle was as pointless as it was s****.

Guest neesy111

Clueless.

Ohh look Mr high horse.

Obsessed.

Shut up man.

You think you're always fucking right all the time too. Most of us are nice  with you all the time but you seem to always pick battles every god damn time with people who've actually had your back on here.

Maybe you need to look at yourself.  I know most people think my views are shit but this isn't a popularity contest.

Thankfully I've seen past many on here including yourself.

Felt fucking rotten but I applauded when he made that foul.

It was done on the assumption we'd be able to defend any punt into the box competently.

Where the fuck is Lascelles when that ball is knocked in?

exactly. Lascelles stands and watches the ball sail past him and is nowhere near wood who he should be marking.

Nah Mick. just watched it back several times and we are stretched, he breaks the play. The defending from then on is horrible

Stretched 3 v 1?

3v1 at that point, all he'd have known was "stop the break". Where we were watchi g live even we thought it was the right choice. Have you been in to Diame thread to slag off his part in this and Lascalles ?

3v1 at that point, all he'd have known was "stop the break". Where we were watchi g live even we thought it was the right choice. Have you been in to Diame thread to slag off his part in this and Lascalles ?

It wouldn't have been 3 v 1 for long as Yedlin had made up half of the ground that he was behind play from when Roofe and Colback first met on the pitch, he was way past them when Roofe was going down.  It was a pathetic tackle that didn't have to be made and one that only Colback is likely to make.  Watch it again and rewind to before the tackle and look at where Yedlin was, pause it again when Roofe goes down and look at Yedlin again.