Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Took the worst shot I've seen for a good few seasons today. Made a few good interceptions with a flurry of ridiculously cheap free kicks.

Hope his shot gets shown, can't remember a shot going so off target so quickly.

Was terrible.

I thought he wasn't having the worst game as usual for a while, nothing great but successfully passed a ball aggressively into space. Just the once of course but was useful. Then he was pathetic in a challenge and gave them a decent chance. Back to usual.

Some lunatic behind me in the Gallowgate yesterday was doing my head in saying how he was having a fantastic game, and how Colback and Ritchie are the only ones we will keep for next season.

Then he started berating Perez who while not the best in general clearly did some good stuff when he came on yesterday. I nearly turned round and said something. Boggles the mind how anyone can think Jolback is any good.

He does exactly what you'd expect a centre midfielder playing for Gateshead to do. Nowt flash, retains posession, gives away cheap free-kicks as he's constantly out thought and out fought by average no-name regens playing for shite like Wigan.

He was absolutely horrendous which is no surprise as that is exactly what he is! He offers nothing bar problems to us via his idiotic needless fouls! Useless ginger mackem bastard!

Rafa must be giving him instructions. He cant be carrying them out, so why the fuck does he get a game? He was worse than normal yesterday yet stayed on the whole game.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

His ability to give away free kicks in dangerous areas is astounding

this single piece of idiotic play should have put wigan 2-1 up.

it negated the (very) few good things he did in this game.

its the same every fucking match. no matter how he plays he always puts us under pressure from these idiotic brainfarts he has. the rest of the team must get so fucking frustrated.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this happens to him:

Team mate got hit in the bollocks by the ball, absolute agony and had to go off. He decided to go to hospital where after inspection they had to tell him that 1 of his testicles had "exploded" in the impact.

Awful substitution and awful performance. How many times have we conceded after he made some professional foul in the center? Sometimes he cant even make a professional foul correctly (like vs Sunderland). Why cant he be more concerned with getting his body between the attacker and our goal. Guess its all due to his inability of reading the game

Man how i hate this cunt

What happened tonight was so incredibly fucking predictable from the moment he walked on the pitch. The only reason he has to make that tackle is because he has no other means of dealing with the situation. I'd love to know the amount of goals we've conceded due to this guy gifting goalscoring opportunities to the opposition. That second half epitomises exactly what he does to this team. Rafa will be retching. 

I've supported this team for forty five years now and there's only the knackers who only played a handful of games,  yer Fumacas etc who are worse. Absolute waste of a shirt,  literally better off with ten men.

I'm in two minds about that foul. He had to make it because of how dismally limited he is, but also the team was in a spot of bother if he didn't.

I hate the c***.

It's his fault because the man's who's place he took has no problem dealing with that.