Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perhaps he'd take you more seriously if it was the exact same information but from a generic website. Not FM then.

I typed 4-3-3 in google and that picture stood out as what i meant. Cheers for the input though, i appreciate the waste of time it took you.

Perhaps he'd take you more seriously if it was the exact same information but from a generic website. Not FM then.

I typed 4-3-3 in google and that picture stood out as what i meant. Cheers for the input though, i appreciate the waste of time it took you.

I'm on your side here bimps!

I'm on your side here bimps!

Sorry did i read that wrong, sorry mate  :rose:

Largely dependant on how Hayden's injury & workload are managed over the remainder of the season, but this traffic cone's presence is the biggest threat to promotion, and puts SportsDirectUnited's decision to not back Rafa in January (by not putting in a genuine effort to acquire the lad from Everton) on blast.

Time he wastes on the ball (coupled with the routine backward or sideways pass) allows opposition outfield lines to press as an organized unit. The fact that he deliberately hides isolates Shelvey. Personally I think he's largely responsible for the long ball stuff, which has featured prominently as of late. Shelvey's overall passing game has more balance when the deep lying partner is anybody but Colback - Hayden, with his box-to-box drive (a constant outlet through the middle) has been a huge loss, and opposotion have sussed out how to suffocate Shelvey because of the Colback Factor and what the traffic cone doesn't provide.

Guest neesy111

Should of just kept Guthrie. Or Abeid. Or any midfielder we've had in the last 10 years. Even Geremi could probably still play a better forward ball.

Both wanted to leave.

Should have just kept Rob Lee and put him in a cryogenic freezer in between games.

I'd figure Rob Lee now is as athletic as Colback isn't. Sign him back.

Should of just kept Guthrie. Or Abeid. Or any midfielder we've had in the last 10 years. Even Geremi could probably still play a better forward ball.

Both wanted to leave.

I blame the Abeid debacle on Carver. He hung the kid out to dry publicly, IIRC, and then dropped him. The managerial genius that was JC.

Took the worst shot I've seen for a good few seasons today. Made a few good interceptions with a flurry of ridiculously cheap free kicks.

Hope his shot gets shown, can't remember a shot going so off target so quickly.