Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

think he'll be loaned out to anyone showing interest right at the end of the window

Why? He is out of contract in June 2015, may as well offer him for free in that case as nobody would pay for him

think he'll be loaned out to anyone showing interest right at the end of the window

Why? He is out of contract in June 2015, may as well offer him for free in that case as nobody would pay for him

think we'll hang on playing hardball on the sale for the window and it'll end with a loan, just a hunch, we'll be asking daft money for him guaranteed

I would love to think there's a way back for him, but at this point I would rather just sell him ASAP so the suffering can end.

I'm sure we would sell him if we got any sort of a fee, but unless it's at least £3m, what's the point? He's out of contract in a year so might as well hold on and let the clubs who are interested fight it out for him then if they don't want to cough up now.

He could be in the absolute best shape of his life and he'd still start the City game on the fucking bench.

Or hang him out to dry in the first half then pull him at HT if we're not 5-0 up then have a pop at his attitude in the press post match. Bingo, he kicks up a fuss when he sees nothing has changed and forces through a move.

Guess who wins again.

Guest Roger Kint

think we'll hang on playing hardball on the sale for the window and it'll end with a loan, just a hunch, we'll be asking daft money for him guaranteed

Strange that no club has even tried, we only spend between £4-5m so cant see too much if we really want rid.

Guest Roger Kint

I would love to think there's a way back for him, but at this point I would rather just sell him ASAP so the suffering can end.

I'm sure we would sell him if we got any sort of a fee, but unless it's at least £3m, what's the point? He's out of contract in a year so might as well hold on and let the clubs who are interested fight it out for him then if they don't want to cough up now.

Ashley doesnt see it like that, he would be due a loyalty bonus for seeing out his contract so surely he would want he off the books if hes not going to be starting. What use is he not even getting on the bench?

Clubs will wait until nearer the end of the window before placing bids, in the hope that something happens in pre season. As it stands, it's unlikely he's going to be given the opportunity to impress at the beginning of the new season, so no chance of his price going up. Waiting makes sense for buying clubs.

Ashley doesnt see it like that, he would be due a loyalty bonus for seeing out his contract so surely he would want he off the books if hes not going to be starting. What use is he not even getting on the bench?

How much is the loyalty bonus going to be worth? Knowing Ashley it would probably burn him up more thinking some other club got him on the cheap. He's not that different to the French owners in that regard.

There will be plenty of takers for Hatem. Only reason he's still a Newcastle player is that he's probably still bumming that Brazilian bitch on beaches around the globe. Can't see him hanging around for The King's pre-season workouts.

http://i.imgur.com/rCGgOTo.jpg

He does look porky there.

:lol: wat. Define porky. Fat people don't have defined obliques brah

Potential formation of moobs and he looks like he is holding his belly in! I know it is off-season but you would expect a professional athlete to look a bit better than that.