Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Another year of Benny if they can't shift him?:

https://twitter.com/andre_lefleche/status/485906926728134656/photo/1

In that article it says, Debuchy is going to be sold for around £8m plus add ons, and that money will be reinvested into a replacement with Aurier, Janmaart and Van Rhijn all be considered.

Like fuck we will reinvest it all, has Douglas just forgotten Ashley's entire time here and the fact we never reinvest whatsoever. We always come out up ffs.

Guest bimpy474

Hahahahaha also says it'll be a busy week as Debuchy to go and us to make further additions this week :lol: fuck off.

Hahahahaha also says it'll be a busy week as Debuchy to go and us to make further additions this week :lol: f*** off.

Busy week for the accountant totting up the latest income. What are the chances we will be the lowest spenders again - high I would say.

Guest bimpy474

...the Magpies want to have a replacement as good as lined up before the move goes through.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pahahahahaha :lol:

When you stop and think about how many stages there are it's totally understandable that we can't get many over the line.

More stages than the Tour de fucking France.

Considering it only took a solid 3 years of monitoring to get Siem in, we'll have a cracking replacement in time for the 2017-18 campaign. Not sure what league we'll be in, of course.

The Arsenal board waiting for us to secure Debuchy's replacement for the next 2 months:

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/mrw-when-my-gf-reminds-me-we-are-going-to-her-parents-house-just-as-i-sit-down-to-watch-football-43057.gif

So just to clarify, it goes:

Monitoring

As good as lined up

Lined up

More monitoring

Preparing a bid

Initial paltry bid

Second paltry Offer same bid again

Final bid Leave paltry offer on the table

Thrashing out personal terms

Over the line

We tried!

?

The people running the club will not allow us to go into next season weaker than this one just gone, I am absolutely certain of that.  They would just never do that.

Piss off Ian.

Considering it only took a solid 3 years of monitoring to get Siem in, we'll have a cracking replacement in time for the 2017-18 campaign. Not sure what league we'll be in, of course.

3 years, thats not monitoring, thats stalking.

The people running the club will not allow us to go into next season weaker than this one just gone, I am absolutely certain of that.  They would just never do that.

p*ss off Ian.

Once again great 3 word post, Dave. I understand why people may be anxious but I think it's reasonable to judge our progress at the end of the window.

p*ss off Ian.

Once again great 3 word post, Dave. I understand why people may be anxious but I think it's reasonable to judge our progress at the end of the window.

:lol:

p*ss off Ian.

That's a good idea.  Nobody has ever suggested that before.