Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

As much as I want him to stay at Nice and continue spear heading their fairytale rise up Ligue 1, it would be an incredible fuck you to Pardew and Bruce if he went onto someone like Atletico and proved it in La Liga and CL with them.

The bottom line in all of it is that every argument on our side should just be to use your eyes. It's shit that we even have to back it up with stats and examples when it's so fucking mind-numbingly obvious to anyone who even has the remotest idea about football.

:thup:

When he's beats two people like it's nothing and shifts it onto his left foot to have a crack at goal what are these people thinking? :lol:

"Here he is again the lazy cunt with his tricks and pace, if this hits the post and we lose possession I'll be fucking fuming."

The bottom line in all of it is that every argument on our side should just be to use your eyes. It's shit that we even have to back it up with stats and examples when it's so fucking mind-numbingly obvious to anyone who even has the remotest idea about football.

:thup:

When he's beats two people like it's nothing and shifts it onto his left foot to have a crack at goal what are these people thinking? :lol:

"Here he is again the lazy cunt with his tricks and pace, if this hits the post and we lose possession I'll be fucking fuming."

Confirmation bias though init, for every time he'd single handedly win us a game he'd maybe be caught in possession, or run the ball out of play. So they somehow forget the 4 thunder-bastards he scored in his last dozen games but have vivid flashbacks of him sending the ball out for a throw-in with a dodgy touch.

It's completely weird but that's how it is.

I'm still a big fan of the kick-off swiftly followed by twatting the ball as far up the pitch as possible, and out for a throw-in. So many teams are so good at it. Still livid that Sammy actually scored from that shit once. Ruined it completely.

Strangely losing the ball by humping it up the line is absolutely fine in England.

Hoofing it from the halfway line to their 'keeper is fine, just don't dare take it into the box and have a genuine shot at goal or lose it, that's unforgivable!

I'm still a big fan of the kick-off swiftly followed by twatting the ball as far up the pitch as possible, and out for a throw-in. So many teams are so good at it. Still livid that Sammy actually scored from that shit once. Ruined it completely.

Perez wasn't it?

Just to gain territory I suppose, move the play up the pitch. It's properly stupid.

I've started watching Bromley a fair bit and the stuff they do is crazy. The weird thing is that some of the players are quite good, they're just paralysed by fear.

The most joy I've gotten from supporting this club in the last decade is down to this man.

The transfer saga

The Everton goal

West Brom away and the whole 5th place run-in

The Bolton goal

The myth of the Blackburn goal as we waited for footage. Somehow it lived up to the hype.

The reserves appearance and the shenanigans on here

:(

Colback played it.

He was probably aiming for a throw in tbf. Yeah it was Colback from the kick off and Sammy who scored in 7 seconds, 2014 vs Spuds.

I remember thinking at the time that it was by no means a well directed pass. If I remember rightly he seemed to 'hook' it and it just happened to land in the path of Sammy.

I remember thinking at the time that it was by no means a well directed pass. If I remember rightly he seemed to 'hook' it and it just happened to land in the path of Sammy.

We repeated it every match afterwards with Colback being nowhere near getting the ball to a teammate on any of them. :rolleyes:

I used to like Sir Bobby's in 2000 with Shearer, Ferguson & Speed all over on the left-hand side and would get someone to play a long diagonal out to their flank to win the aerial ball.