Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

If someone could bring it down a bit closer I could meet them half way on the A1 to collect it tomorrow lunchtime?...

The problem is that he is saying he is on night shifts so wont be in Berwick.  Then give me number for annother lad who I have called text and got no answer.

Went back to the first guy to ask and had no reply.

Its finding somone to open the lockup to get the banners

If someone could bring it down a bit closer I could meet them half way on the A1 to collect it tomorrow lunchtime?...

The problem is that he is saying he is on night shifts so wont be in Berwick.  Then give me number for annother lad who I have called text and got no answer.

What's his shift pattern? Where does he work?...

No idea you want his number?

He also has the others I think

No idea you want his number?

He also has the others I think

Yes... And his name :lol:

Pretty shitty taking it to Berwick and storing it there. Wasn't it bought with the NUFC community in mind? Should at least be local.

As badly organised as the club, man. :lol:

I was trying to not get angry as maybe its only place he had space and did not expect it to be used till next season.

But yeah I am gutted...been trying since yesterday to sort this.

Pretty shitty taking it to Berwick and storing it there. Wasn't it bought with the NUFC community in mind? Should at least be local.

As badly organised as the club, man. :lol:

I was trying to not get angry as maybe its only place he had space and did not expect it to be used till next season.

But yeah I am gutted...been trying since yesterday to sort this.

Who is it? Name and shame them.

Slim: thanks for the numbers... I've left voicemails on both and will now proceed to text them... I'm based in Gateshead but will to take a long lunch and collect them if we could get them a little closer or if someone is available to open up midnight tonight I could go up after I've finished playing footy at 10pm tonight so would land around 12 once changed etc...

If anyone knows are hears anything let me know...