Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Rude Kid

I don't think they're in the club's pocket, but I don't appreciate their fence sitting either.

If I say that to him, will I get a Biffa hiding? If so, I'll give it a go. I haven't been hit in a while.

Who mentioned a hiding? He's a very articulate chap and I'm sure he'd be interested to speak to someone making potentially libellous claims on a well read NUFC forum.

Well done that man for posting a zany gif, I must say it was a massive surprise.

Guest Rude Kid

I don't like .com at all these days. Have refused to go after Pardew contrary to the way they did with Robson imo. Club's pocket

Just noticed this beauty.

I tell you what, go into the Bodega on a match day and say that to Biffa's face.

:lol: yeah okay

Good lad.

I don't have a problem with nufc.com saying whatever they like, they don't have to be an impartial voice of the fans just because they've been around for ages and they've got one of the longest standing Newcastle sites.  And I don't think they pretend to be, like Wraith etc either. 

I don't understand why people say they're 'biased' or whatever, yeah, it's two Newcastle fans, and while they obviously tend to just to play it straight up and avoid the type of sensationalism you see on two-bit blogs they're still biased by their own opinions like anyone else is.  But they're also not the divine voice of reason on all things NUFC, and people can say they're talking bollocks or naively swallowing the club line if they like, it's not blasphemy just because they're long standing and dedicated supporters.

Guest Howaythetoon

Just rang Biffa and called him a biased cunt who is in bed with the club. He literally slapped me through the phone. My face is as red as a Tomato and I'll probably need a lie down. I don't advise messing with him.

Guest firetotheworks

.com is biased and self-rightous, pedestal perched, snooty, old boy, holier than thou and no-more-worthy-than-anyone-else's-opinion. I'll happily say that to anyone's face. True Faith as well, f*** it.

Guest Rude Kid

I don't have a problem with nufc.com saying whatever they like, they don't have to be an impartial voice of the fans just because they've been around for ages and they've got one of the longest standing Newcastle sites.  And I don't think they pretend to be, like Wraith etc either. 

I don't understand why people say they're 'biased' or whatever, yeah, it's two Newcastle fans, and while they obviously tend to just to play it straight up and avoid the type of sensationalism you see on two-bit blogs they're still biased by their own opinions like anyone else is.  But they're also not the divine voice of reason on all things NUFC, and people can say they're talking bollocks or naively swallowing the club line if they like, it's not blasphemy just because they're long standing and dedicated supporters.

I agree with all of that and don't agree with them a lot of the time. To say that they're in the clubs pocket is a different matter entirely IMHO.

.com is biased and self-rightous, pedestal perched, snooty, old boy, holier than thou and no-more-worthy-than-anyone-else's-opinion. I'll happily say that to anyone's face. True Faith as well, f*** it.

But do you like them or not?

Guest firetotheworks

But do you like them or not?

As people? I don't know them, but their website gets on my tits. I've said it many times and in many ways, but it's the pedestal perching more than anything.

Guest Rude Kid

I agree with all of that and don't agree with them a lot of the time. To say that they're in the clubs pocket is a different matter entirely IMHO.

Well that's fine and I might be entirely wrong.  But your reaction is so OTT it's beyond a joke.

The libellous comment was a bit tongue and cheek to be fair.

You've admitted your error and I accept your apology on their behalf, time to move on.

Guest firetotheworks

Why do they deserve an apology ffs? They're no less or more relevant than you or I. They're just a couple of lads with opinions, just like the rest of us.