Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Would rather watch HBA than Ryan Taylor.

Response from someone on the Chronicle comments to that?

'My god your an idiot'

Sums it up. Thick c***s.

Tbf I'd rather watch Juan Mata over Willian or Ramires. But football isn't that simple.

'your an idiot'

'YOUR an idiot'

Not that I disagree with your point in that instance, but in this one we're talking about Ryan Taylor. In which case, of course I disagree with you.

Would rather watch HBA than Ryan Taylor.

Response from someone on the Chronicle comments to that?

'My god your an idiot'

Sums it up. Thick c***s.

Tbf I'd rather watch Juan Mata over Willian or Ramires. But football isn't that simple.

Ryan Taylor's crap, though. Hatem isn't. That much is quite simple.

HBA is better than Raylor - fine and obvious.

X player being more entertaining or talented than Y player and therefore he should play instead however, is a simplistic approach to the sport.

Talent or footballing ability isn't the reason Hatem's no longer at our club. That's why I brought up Mata, he was in the same boat at Chelsea.

Constantly bleating on about Raylor indicates a lack of intelligence. He's pretty inconsequential to Hatem Ben Arfa being at Hull.

Guest firetotheworks

Others are saying that he's been 'terrific this season' (he's played once, or twice if you include the Carling Cup) and that he was 'very good at left back in the season we finished 5th'

Honestly, absolutely despair at these brainless cunts.

X player being more entertaining or talented than Y player and therefore he should play instead however, is a simplistic approach to the sport.

Talent or footballing ability isn't the reason Hatem's no longer at our club. That's why I brought up Mata, he was in the same boat at Chelsea.

Constantly bleating on about Raylor indicates a lack of intelligence. He's pretty inconsequential to Hatem Ben Arfa being at Hull.

:lol: God, this is an awful point even by your standards.

Guest firetotheworks

What is this? My point was that I'd rather watch HBA than Ryan Taylor.

You can put your "I know more about football, because there's a bigger picture to look at" toys away, nee one's playing. :lol:

My point was that I'd rather watch HBA than Ryan Taylor.

And what is the point of this statement? It's an obvious point that has little relevance to anything.

Guest firetotheworks

My point was that I'd rather watch HBA than Ryan Taylor.

And what is the point of this statement? It's an obvious point that has little relevance to anything.

I was referring to a much larger comment that I made on the chronicle website and to someone's oxymoronic response of 'oh my god your an idiot'

You could have just gone back and read the OP like.

He was so f***ing great at one point, but now he's an utter joke. It's such a shame.

He's still a pretty good footballer tbh. Always a different player to the rest on the pitch and that for me is enough to still want him here starting no matter what type of person he is outside. Players like him are few and he's been managed by some absolute shit managers as well (obviously he has himself to blame for a lot as well).

He must be an utter t*** like. I mean, football players are by and large t***s, but to be continually pinpointed by managers as a more powerful t*** is quite something.

He probably snaps at managers who play shit football and don't understand what it's really all about. He's a revolutionary that is misunderstood ;)

I think he lost the last bit of motivation and hope that he had when was kicked out by Pardew. I truly believe that IF he hadn't been dropped those times where he didn't deserve to he would have continued to show that he's worth having in the team every week for his offensive quality. But we know that Pardew prefers graft before skill. I genuinely think Hatem loved it here but he never really got the support or arm around his shoulder that was needed. Hatem isn't blameless, of course not. But he's been badly treated imo. Now he simply has no motivation or hunger.