Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Delivery from Plea was superb as well. 

Nice played their friendlies at a crazy tempo, pinged it around and committed loads of men forward.  Certainly more subdued start here yet they're already ahead.  Could change it up if they needed to.

As much i'm enjoying watching him again at the same time it makes me feel like shit, :lol: such a bitter-sweet feeling.

:lol: No value in watching them until I see how we play. Just hurts for no reason.

As much i'm enjoying watching him again at the same time it makes me feel like s***, :lol: such a bitter-sweet feeling.

:lol: No value in watching them until I see how we play. Just hurts for no reason.

It's gonna hurt anyway as i'll just think about the possibility of a Perez/Aarons-Mitrovic-Ben Arfa front 3 :lol:

I'm not watching, is he doing alright?

Nowt in attack.  Monaco dominating possession and when Nice do break, they're going through the fullbacks.

Has done some good defensive work.

As much i'm enjoying watching him again at the same time it makes me feel like s***, :lol: such a bitter-sweet feeling.

It's gonna hurt anyway as i'll just think about the possibility of a Perez/Aarons-Mitrovic-Ben Arfa front 3 :lol:

:lol: So then don't. Every time Benny does some shit I just feel the ghost of the emotion I would have felt if he did it in the right shirt. I can't fuck with it. I hate Pardew so god damn much.

He's been anonymous, let's be honest

Erm, nope :lol:  He's done well with what little of the ball he's been given and worked hard in defence.  What are you watching?  Pardew's guide to media spin?

He's been anonymous, let's be honest

Erm, nope :lol:  He's done well with what little of the ball he's been given and worked hard in defence.  What are you watching?  Pardew's guide to media spin?

Maybe we have different definitions of what "being anonymous" is. I didnt say he's been bad. You're right, what little he did have of the ball (all 4 or 5 touches) he er.. didnt lose it.  I never said otherwise, though. 

He looks lacking match fitness, to me. I'm sure it'll come.. like I said, it is the first game of the season after all