Protests Section - Chronicle run with front-page spread of #pardewprotest

Rich

Any plans for these to be taken to Wembley this Sunday?...

shouldn't be about that, another clubs big day.

I agree... Doubt it would overshadow it though and as the ground will be 70% empty your bound to get a little exposure from the BT SPORT cameras...

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I'd be severely pissed off if that happened, so I can't even imagine how apoplectic Gateshead fans would be. It's incredibly disrespectful and patronising.

I wasn't able to follow the match yesterday,, but have watched some of it back today, and the Liverpool supporters seemed to have any amount of flags and banners waving about at the kick off. Seems to me the scouse cunts didn't want us to distract from their self-glorification and that's why they confiscated ours.

I wasn't able to follow the match yesterday,, but have watched some of it back today, and the Liverpool supporters seemed to have any amount of flags and banners waving about at the kick off. Seems to me the scouse c***s didn't want us to distract from their self-glorification and that's why they confiscated ours.

I dare say it was their big day too... :lol:

On a serious note I did fear due to the publicity on social media that NUFC would get LFC to up their security so wasn't surprised by the stories of confiscations...

I agree with the responses above on reflection... Although as a Gateshead fan myself also I wouldn't of been that bothered if they were just layed on some empty seats... But maybe someone who is solely a Gateshead fan might think otherwise... I'd certainly wouldn't encourage any NUFC chants...

Pre-Season probably the sensible place for the next airing... I take it they were all returned safely?

due to the Chronicle and other local papers being banned the latest poll in the Chronicle will be another chance to ramp up the pressure on the scum ,We can cannot let slip what has started and let it slide away and it is every fans chance to the them know we will not stand for this shit anymore ,sadly the World Cup will be a distraction for the media but do not let us back down and accept this shit we are fed

• 2 months later...

Our transfer business isnt ideal, but our squad is still top 7/8 in the premier league. We should be seeing far better footballing performances, from this squad. All of this comes down to Pardew. Yes with Ashley we are not going to be challenging for much, but lets take baby steps and try and drive Pardew the fuck out of this club.

Guest chopey

I think people will stay away rather than protest, I was surprised we only took 800 last night very low that