Protests Section - Chronicle run with front-page spread of #pardewprotest

Rich

Neil Cameron is the worst 'Journalist' around. I honestly have no idea how he's got a job. I more coherent written posts on here.

Fucking hell man, what a dick  :lol:

Aye. Neil really is a twat.

:papiss:

I was thinking that although the sale of Cabaye did not cause a "riot" as such, it could be claimed to have been the trigger for the discontent to become much more widespread.

It's been a great week and a bit to be a Newcastle supporter, apathy has finally been kicked and Pardew and Co are now getting everything they deserve.

It's been a great week and a bit to be a Newcastle supporter, apathy has finally been kicked and Pardew and Co are now getting everything they deserve.

Couldnt agree more, I go to bed every night (sad as fuck I know) looking forward to what the next day will bring in terms of shit being thrown at them.

Im even more excited about our games than I have been in two years in the hope that we'll get the hiding of a fucking lifetime, which tells you all you need to know about where we are at present.

Couldnt agree more, I go to bed every night (sad as f*** I know) looking forward to what the next day will bring in terms of s*** being thrown at them.

Im even more excited about our games than I have been in two years in the hope that we'll get the hiding of a f***ing lifetime, which tells you all you need to know about where we are at present.

It's just a pity this didn't all happen 2 months ago, we could have had him out by now, still, better late than never.

The timing is the timing. We must only look forward and not back. Everyone knows our displeasure now and that will count for something, I honestly believe that. We've helped to start a fresh movement to get the heart of the club back. If we don't get anywhere after Liverpool, we simply regroup over the summer and go again next season. We haven't even really got going yet tbf. This is only the beginning (if things stay the same). I'm in this for the long haul, make no mistake about it. It's on now :thup:

The timing is the timing. We must only look forward and not back. Everyone knows our displeasure now and that will count for something, I honestly believe that. We've helped to start a fresh movement to get the heart of the club back. If we don't get anywhere after Liverpool, we simply regroup over the summer and go again next season. We haven't even really got going yet tbf. This is only the beginning (if things stay the same). I'm in this for the long haul, make no mistake about it. It's on now :thup:

Well said. Biggest problem will be to keep the momentum going through the close season especially with the distraction of a World cup.

Well said. Biggest problem will be to keep the momentum going through the close season especially with the distraction of a World cup.

What's the worst scenario? Ashley buys some new players but doesn't sack Pardew I would guess. But since it's unlikely Ashley will spend on the sort of quality players who win matches regardless of the manager, I would say Pardew will still struggle to get results next season. If we start the season badly, he is going to come under pressure very quickly, and this time he won't have 40 points under his belt by January. It might take an extra 6 months to shift the fraud but it's going to happen.

If he keeps his job over the summer is anyone going to the word cup? Pardew Out banner at the World Cup would be epic.

The punctuation and spelling on the banner better be correct this time, unlike punctuationgate :D

Guest Roger Kint

If he keeps his job over the summer is anyone going to the word cup? Pardew Out banner at the World Cup would be epic.

The punctuation and spelling on the banner better be correct this time, unlike punctuationgate :D

Isnt Greg going?

They should just abolish stupid shit like semi-colons.  Nobody ever uses them or knows what they're for.  Like ' and `, what's the fucking difference?  Why do we have two?