N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got my mate to do it and told him to reference it with KDT-Fantasy Football, if not his name is Tom so maybe it came up with that?

Sorry, I don't have anything from a Tom on Paypal and nothing with that reference... feel free to join the league and we can sort it later, you got the password?

I got my mate to do it and told him to reference it with KDT-Fantasy Football, if not his name is Tom so maybe it came up with that?

Sorry, I don't have anything from a Tom on Paypal and nothing with that reference... feel free to join the league and we can sort it later, you got the password?

Aye I'm in, I'll ask him at work tomorrow morning what he sent it trough as.

Guest firetotheworks

Gone with this. It makes sense for the group stages. Dat forward line :sweetjesus:

http://i.imgur.com/sCpq70j.jpg

Guest neesy111

neesy using dropbox :lol:

Did a screenshot, automatically goes to it.  Simples.  (That's being organised Taylor).

Guest firetotheworks

Saaaaaake. Always end up doing shit like that.

Aw mint, Mignolet's cheap, Belgium have a pretty easy group, I believe I've covered all of the bases here.