N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/M14tgNI.jpg

How you managed 5 Algerians? Thought there was a limit of 3 players from 1 team.

All I know is I picked my first 11 and Krul then clicked the auto button. You'll have to ask Fifa about my other subs.

I'm impressed with their coverage of player pictures so far. Good job.

:lol: they've really knocked it out the park.

To be fair, they have the most important players that everyone will pick in there. (Iranian and Algerian players)

Guest TruToon94

Joined the league and entered password but doesn't show up under my league? Have I joined or...? No option to re-join just, invite friends.

Guest bimpy474

Joined the league and entered password but doesn't show up under my league? Have I joined or...? No option to re-join just, invite friends.

Same here, we've joined but it's not showing up on our league page, give some time and bet it does. That's one fucked up competition right now.

Guest TruToon94

Same here, we've joined but it's not showing up on our league page, give some time and bet it does. That's one f***ed up competition right now.

O0

You can change every player in your line-up that has not already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played. You can also change the captain as long as the new captain hasn’t already started to play.

For example if you have placed NEYMAR on Your Pitch and he did not perform as well as you expected after the first match you can replace him with a forward from your bench that hasn’t already played during the current round. You would lose the points from NEYMAR for the round but the new player might get more points.

Does this make any sense?

Seriously, this has to be the worst FF that FIFA or UEFA came up with. No shortlist for players, confusing rules, and not even the darn fixtures on player profiles to plan for your line-ups. :lol:

You can change every player in your line-up that has not already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played. You can also change the captain as long as the new captain hasn’t already started to play.

For example if you have placed NEYMAR on Your Pitch and he did not perform as well as you expected after the first match you can replace him with a forward from your bench that hasn’t already played during the current round. You would lose the points from NEYMAR for the round but the new player might get more points.

Does this make any sense?

None at all :lol:

In an attempt to target and bully those who haven't paid:

In

Al Moody

Shayno

KDT

Neil

Mole_Toonfan

Ash

Dr.Spaceman

Andymc1

Pata

Kid Icarus

Minhosa

Rocker

dazzanufc1892

Static87

Shearer9

Unbelievable!

QFNP, bloody hans.

Pay me money.

I joined too, but doesn't show up under my leagues.

Going through some of the teams, it appears most have opted for Star starting XI, and basically fuck all on the bench.

Mine's pretty balanced, hell Muller is benched first round  :frantic:

This is going to end in so very many tears.

Terrible website interface + ridiculous rules + probable server failure + inevitable incorrectly recorded scores + money on the line. Dear god.

It's always the f***ing same. "Oh you should have done it this way" well f*** you, last year I did skybet and everyone said "shud use tha offishul one" and I have so f*** you, Dan.

It'll be fine.

It's going to be great TDick. But you seriously have to decide how you're going to split the money and the extra prizes. :thup: