N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LAST DAY TO ENTER AND PAY. Then I'll total up what we have and banish the folk who didn't pay up.

In an attempt to target and bully those who haven't paid:

In

Al Moody

Shayno

KDT

Neil

Mole_Toonfan

Ash

Dr.Spaceman

Andymc1

Pata

Kid Icarus

Minhosa

Rocker

dazzanufc1892

Static87

Shearer9

Unbelievable!

I'll sort mine out when I get in from work then proceed to pick an injury prone 11.

Guest Roger Kint

Love how many of the betting threaders are on the late list. No issues spunking silly amounts on random crap in there but take ages to pay £2 :lol:

Love how many of the betting threaders are on the late list. No issues spunking silly amounts on random crap in there but take ages to pay £2 :lol:

Should see the hassle I've had getting folk to put £2 into a sweepstake at work :lol: "I don't like football" ffs, it's done at complete random.

Should see the hassle I've had getting folk to put £2 into a sweepstake at work :lol: "I don't like football" ffs, it's done at complete random.

Ours was a fiver [/typicallondon]

Ours was a fiver [/typicallondon]

If I ask Scottish people for fivers I'll probably get beaten up.

Hey Taylor I've been mega busy these past few days, managed to join and make a teAm last night but haven't set up a PayPal yet, that is a task for tonight :thup:

No bother, just join and sort payment when you can. This is exclusive to you as you're so lovable.

Flip, you picked Willian?

Nah, I don't think I even have a Brazilian player. I'm not fucking jinxing it.

Consider yourself suitably jinxed:

http://i.imgur.com/ZQ2zUww.png

Note the captain.

:smug:

There's quite a few people, based on my calculations, that have paid but not joined the league. This can't be done once the tournament starts. Of course, I'll send the money back, but it'd be a massive pain in the arse so just join pls.

Fuck that man. The pot is the pot. If they don't make it in time they forfeit the two quid.

Guest Roger Kint

There's quite a few people, based on my calculations, that have paid but not joined the league. This can't be done once the tournament starts. Of course, I'll send the money back, but it'd be a massive pain in the arse so just join pls.

Fuck that man. The pot is the pot. If they don't make it in time they forfeit the two quid.

Doesnt help that the site refuses to show the league in 'My Leagues' I had to search again just there to make sure i am in it

I would be embarrassed to ask for my £2 back like.

Somebody wrote us a cheque as a wedding gift, and also paid towards a bigger gift with a bunch of other people. It was surprisingly generous. At least that's what we thought, until we went to deposit the cheque and they had canceled it, causing the bank to charge us $20 in fees. Never even told us that they stopped the cheque or anything.

It was more than 2 quid mind you.

This probably isn't relevant to the NO Fantasy World Cup 2014, but I just had to get it off my chest.

Guest dazzanufc1892

my understanding was that i couldn't enter due to all spaces being taken? i see my name below? am i now allowed to enter / pay?

can somebody let me know asap and il get on it tonight!!