N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've already told you to kick me out way before it closed. And it's not as if I will affect the results in any way. You have only yourself to blame for choosing a crap FF version...  :laugh:

I've already told you to kick me out way before it closed. And it's not as if I will affect the results in any way. You have only yourself to blame for choosing a crap FF version...  :laugh:

I have no admin powers :lol: I can't kick anything anywhere

I don't care about most things, I just wish they had the effort to update after each day of matches. I want to see how I fared against everyone else yesterday. The Sun's does it... jussayin.

But on the other hand, had to do the missus' Sun dream team for her work's mini league. Fuming that neither Alves or Cesar have a single point to their name for last night. What kind of bullshit points system is that?

right so is this getting sorted i am in the legaue but cant see the league but i have points! do the f***ers have a twitter or summit to complain on

The official feedback channel is here. :thup:

Hearing if you change your captain, you'll lose the captain points of your day 1 captain for example (Neymar). Anyone can confirm this ?

As for the rounds, how does it work that Brazil-Mexico play their second game before Russia-Korea even play their first....