N-O alternate team

Collage
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm really surprised this didn't go down absolutely f***ing horrendously :lol:

Tells a lot about our current state.

:lol: Honestly I've only made about 4 threads on here out of the fear that the lock symbols come out.

That's cos you'd make shit ones like "what do u do when u poo ur pants" and "da cheeky monkey thred".

Guest Ducky

Personally I find it really interesting to see how former US national team coach Bob Bradley does with the Norwegian team Stabæk. Not black and white, but at least they wear vertical stripes!  :razz:

Guest chuckie

Personally I find it really interesting to see how former US national team coach Bob Bradley does with the Norwegian team Stabæk. Not black and white, but at least they wear vertical stripes!  :razz:

Agreed! They play tomorrow against Rosenborg, a team who was regularly in the champions league a couple of years ago. I guess it's quite a big match.

Guest Roger Kint

Agreed! They play tomorrow against Rosenborg, a team who was regularly in the champions league a couple of years ago. I guess it's quite a big match.

You need to read the betting thread since to Tippwhatever started. Kaiz has been betting heavily on them to some success. Some crazy odds for them each week :lol:

Guest chuckie

You need to read the betting thread since to Tippwhatever started. Kaiz has been betting heavily on them to some success. Some crazy odds for them each week :lol:

Yes I know, I've earned some cash betting on them as well. :D I guess it's because they were perceived having a tough season as newly promoted, but they are doing quite well..

However they are playing today at 18.00 and not tomorrow, my mistake..

Guest Ducky

Seems like it, Rosenborg reports selling out their 21.000 capacity stadium today. Its broadcasted on the nationally available TV2, so it should be able to stream :) Maybe I'll put a bet down, I'm seeing odds of 7-10..

Guest chuckie

Just about to say they could win this poll as many times as they want if they keep their lead and let me win money, then they let the opponent score. :huff:

But then they scored two goals and won, so you earned some money or? I won £140  :D

• 5 months later...

Still think we should decide on a second team to follow. Yes I was being tounge-in-cheek at the time but would be nice to actually want a team to win. How about Udinese, they're black and white and from the North East.