Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Villarreal)

ponsaelius

3 years of careful building by Rafa is gonna be wrecked in a matter of weeks and we'll be back to the pardew days in an instant - past caring though until Ashley goes there's just no point.

Less than a week so far.

Hopefully he wont be so kind on the powers that be with his comments should this go through.

Like he'll give a single fuck, man :lol:

Generic 'enjoyed my time' social post.  End.

His tweet-writer will be working on a nice goodbye message.

Hopefully he wont be so kind on the powers that be with his comments should this go through.

Like he'll give a single fuck, man :lol:

Generic 'enjoyed my time' social post.  End.

yep nobody will say anything bad, hell for most of them moving on to better clubs in the prem is the main reason they came in the first place.

:dowiespin: :papiss: :jones: :tino: breaking out the classics for these pearls of wisdom.

Ok, the anger has died down a bit.

£30m isn't too bad and it sounds like hands were tied with a release clause.

He wouldn't shut up about leaving either, so it was inevitable. Decent price but terrible timing. Feel like Leicester have been conned a little bit.

What exactly was mad about that? It was a very average, non-controversial post. I said the fee was fair but potentially out of our hands anyway, whilst he often talks about leaving.

37 days until the transfer window closes and we have no manager no coaches no strikers no goals and not even a sniff of anyone coming in to replace who we lost

The way NUFC do things is an utter shambles but this takes it to new levels

Can anyone honestly see us not finishing bottom

I've never cared so little about our transfer business as I do now. Im glad for the players that manages to get out, I'll be cheering on Ayoze next season. Hope he does well with Leicester.

He’s had one half a good season in 5 years.

30m is a rip off even by today’s standards.

Christ in a basket.

Please forgive me for thinking that 42 goals in almost 180 matches is a poor record. A good number of those games in the 2nd tier (and he hardly set that league alight).

I've Never been Perez's biggest fan personally think that for best part of ever season Aug-Feb he was hopeless then the last 3 months he goes on a purple patch

Saying that 30m if it is that is good business by us as no way on earth is the lad a 30m striker

We just know that only a small amount of that 30m will be spent on another carthorse like Joselu

Can definitely believe there was a release clause. It’s a necessity in Spain and presumably his agent works on the theory that he will get a cut of said fee one day. It’s a massive sum yet still £5m less than we got for Carroll nearly a decade ago. Don’t really care if the new manager gets to spend it or not, we are only heading in one direction as long as Ashley is here.

Christ in a basket.

Please forgive me for thinking that 42 goals in almost 180 matches is a poor record. A good number of those games in the 2nd tier (and he hardly set that league alight).

Deary me. :lol:

Christ in a basket.

context ever heard of it?

Yeah but who cares anyway? The club is fucked, he’s not been a star player other than the second half of last season.

Nothing matters anymore. Fuck football.

Obviously impossible to fault Perez for wanting better after his last season and the absolute shit show this club is. Nobody in their right mind stays, but what’s more troublesome is feeling this enforced numbness to all things NUFC under Ashley starting to crack. I can’t take this, it’s fucking excruciating. Ripping Rafa and everything he meant out of the club, then fucking Leicester cherry picking our best players, release clause or not, while we descend into some psychotic nightmare. It’s torture.