The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

need one more goal here, then argies to win + over 2.5 goals

This,  plus the argies 4/1 with coral make it a decent day.  One more goal from Messi would have added a few quid as well... Never mind.

Onto tomorrow!

What to do?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/BD4CCE31-3534-448D-BAFB-A397F2028E60.png

Disappointed didn't get the big one up but can't complain, got the treble up

f***ing Pata.

Here I'm all happy with my £80 profit. And he's being a c*** with £200 profit per game basically. Dick.

Ridiculous run so far. Four late goals that have all been needed. :lol:

Well as mentioned I put the profit from the past few games (£130) on Aguero anytime (lost). Also had side bets of Di Maria (lost) and Argentina and over 2.5 (won).

But with 15 minutes ago, for whatever reason, I was sure Bosnia were going to get one. 5/1 for BTTS at that point, thought "ah, will put a tenner on that, would be a nice return", then inexplicably I raised that to £70. :lol: I'm not sure why I did it. Rush of blood to the head I think, possibly pissed off at Aguero not netting. Lucky boy.

On the other hand, been some very decent value bets I've had on in recent weeks/months where I've wimped out and put on a lot less than I was going to, and it won, leaving me frustrated. Swings and roundabouts? :dontknow:

I got lucky with that Bosnia goal. Put far more than I should have on the in play BTTS than I should have. It's all rosy now but could have seriously got burnt.

I got burnt. Had Argies -1. I put waaaay too much faith in them. I hate life now.

:lol: Must have got a decent deal on that flat, like.

If that bet failed, the flat was going on USA to win tomorrow. Wasn't going to tell my flatmate either.

As the cool kids would enunciate; YOLO. Hur hur hur.

In all seriousness, anyone who is willing to put 350 Freddos on Bosnia fucking Herzegovina to score against Argentina with 15 minutes to go, isn't to be messed with. Who knows what I'm capable of? 1000 Wispas on USA tomorrow.

Ballsy? :lol: It was f***ing daft. Admittedly this pales in comparison to some of Pata/David's stakes.

Never believed they would score after 65 minutes, every half arsed attack ended on a horrible pass to no one. :lol:

USA's odds look good, DNB is 2.1. Also want to find something on Iran.