The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I've just had a thoroughly miserable 40 minutes of staring at the odds to find some value. Not happening.

Might just find something in the evens range and accept the meagre winnings / lack of winnings.

Probably more entertaining than watching the game like.

I put it on 10 corners at 6/1 or 7/1.

I just drove home from work. I see we're now on 10 corners, with 4 minutes left. Obv gonna be a bullshit corner with the last kick of the game. Probably be sensible for me to stop watching.

I just drove home from work. I see we're now on 10 corners, with 4 minutes left. Obv gonna be a bullshit corner with the last kick of the game. Probably be sensible for me to stop watching.

Someone will score from it too, since I have 2-0.

Someone will score from it too, since I have 2-0.

Are you also aggressively shouting "FUCK OFFF MAN" at the television whenever anyone looks like attacking?

5 minutes :anguish:

This free kick really close to the end of the pitch :anguish:

Well played Jill, how much?

:lol: I only had a quid on, so I think £7. It was my last quid though, so gives me something else to play with since I'm not depositing owt else for the next few weeks.

Ah. :lol: Thought you were on the 365 offer.