The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Eh, why? Our bench is like a creche, Gouffranguish and Riviere are playing (ineffective attackers) and Williamson is shitting up the defence at the back. Also third choice rookie keeper between the sticks.

Spurs good value IMO.

You're welcome Froggy.

I still had Spurs in an accumulator and cashed it out for small profit then put it all on Sterling to score next which he did. :lol: Successful night. Should have listened though.

Bet365 are doing that deal Wullie posted again for the Arsenal vs. Liverpool game.

EDIT: And Chelsea vs. Stoke

What's this bud?!

Stick £100 in your Bet365 account.

£50 on >0.5 goals in whichever game you're using.

Use another betting site to bet on No Scorer to cover the £50 and make sure you'll not lose more than 2 or 3 quid.

Then you can put £50 in-play on anything in that game. If it loses, they'll refund it in cash.

Bet365 are doing that deal Wullie posted again for the Arsenal vs. Liverpool game.

EDIT: And Chelsea vs. Stoke

What's this bud?!

Stick £100 in your Bet365 account.

£50 on >0.5 goals in whichever game you're using.

Use another betting site to bet on No Scorer to cover the £50 and make sure you'll not lose more than 2 or 3 quid.

Then you can put £50 in-play on anything in that game. If it loses, they'll refund it in cash.

Bloody hell! Cheers mate!

Indian Voyage - 1.40pm Newcastle

Huybrechts, Baxter, Thornton, K. Anderson - Darts accy.

Winnings from the darts going onto Terry Jenkins 3-0.

Hopeless.

I had 3-1. :lol: only three quid though.

I got £87.60 off my accy so ended up putting the spare £7.60 on just for some entertainment. Thoroughly enjoying this tournament so far mind - seems a good way to make profit as well. That Jenkins 3-0 is my first losing bet in 7 bets so far.

The darts is a piece of p*ss to make a bit of cash on as long as you've got a decent knowledge of the game which you do. All the casuals expected Beaton to win for example.

Do you use any sites for research? I follow darts pretty closely and use dartsdatabase.co.uk to follow tournament results that aren't televised. Any other sites worth looking at?

The darts is a piece of p*ss to make a bit of cash on as long as you've got a decent knowledge of the game which you do. All the casuals expected Beaton to win for example.

Do you use any sites for research? I follow darts pretty closely and use dartsdatabase.co.uk to follow tournament results that aren't televised. Any other sites worth looking at?

I use the official PDC website mostly. Dartsdatabase and live.dartsdata.com are good for seeing averages and scores for non televised stuff. So many players choke on the big stage and the bookies make mistakes sometimes. Thornton most 180s today for example at 8/11 was absolutely crazy odds to offer. Should have been about 1/3. :lol: