The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

cashout is broken. Just tried to take £2.60 from a massively losing bet and get changed everytime yet its the same amount. Must be on another big loser

Guest Roger Kint

Yeay.. won around 130.. happy i couldnt cash out, would have done it at 75th min

Could have got about £20 in cashouts if not for them crashing it. My main bet is still on though as i wouldnt have done that.

Guest Roger Kint

Some lads tweeted a pic of a bet where he tried cashing out with only Bournmouths game left. Waiting on £19k but will get £5 free bet if he is lucky

Some lads tweeted a pic of a bet where he tried cashing out with only Bournmouths game left. Waiting on £19k but will get £5 free bet if he is lucky

Ouch.

what was the cashout offer? Must have been a nice sum..

Guest Roger Kint

Ouch.

what was the cashout offer? Must have been a nice sum..

Over a grand

Guest Roger Kint

Zurich his the bar from 3 yards in the 94th min that cost me a nice win. 365 should cover the rest the shocking pricks

Arsenal, Red Star Belgrade, Bursaspor (all won), Monchengladbach, Salzburg, Valletta (all ahead), Viktoria Plzen (1-1 HT), Hajduk Split & Chelsea (just kicked off), with TNS, Real Madrid, Anderlecht, Genk & Ferencvaros to come, £6 to return £1070. :yao: