The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Bet with my head/bottled it so just backed Barca to win. New to this cashing out lark but they're offering £88 already (most I can get £95). Should I? Waiting til HT at any rate.

Are you in on this Bet 365 offer aswell? Cos I'm sure if you cash out it voids the offer

Bet with my head/bottled it so just backed Barca to win. New to this cashing out lark but they're offering £88 already (most I can get £95). Should I? Waiting til HT at any rate.

Are you in on this Bet 365 offer aswell? Cos I'm sure if you cash out it voids the offer

You can cash but obviously it counts as a winning bet so you can't cash and get your £50 back on top.

Assuming it's his in-play bet, in which case it wouldn't matter.

Terms and Conditions

This offer applies to bets placed on the Man City v Barcelona Champions League match, played on Tuesday 24th February 2015.

Risk free bet value will be equal to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the Man City v Barcelona Champions League match, played on Tuesday 24th February 2015, up to a maximum of £50*. Pre-match bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer, whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play. The largest pre-match bet that has not been Cashed Out will qualify (up to £50*).

Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Man City v Barcelona Champions League match, played on Tuesday 24th February 2015. If your first single In-Play bet is Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.

Note that 'pre-match' is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Man City v Barcelona Champions League match, played on Tuesday 24th February 2015 and 'In-Play' is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.

Both your pre-match and In-Play bets must be paid for in the usual way. If your risk free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within two hours of the end of the game. Maximum risk free bet per customer is £50*.

Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same betslip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the betslip.