The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Leverkusen/Atletico and Forest/Bournemouth were coin flips and Arsenal's odds were terrible for a game in Europe. I'd hope the majority didn't touch anything tonight.

Errrrrrr.....

I'm a bookie's dream.

Leverkusen/Atletico and Forest/Bournemouth were coin flips and Arsenal's odds were terrible for a game in Europe. I'd hope the majority didn't touch anything tonight.

Errrrrrr.....

I'm a bookie's dream.

:lol: Chances are the people who won big last night probably raised their normal stakes and bet big on the favourites tonight. This is why the bookies always win!

Errrrrrr.....

I'm a bookie's dream.

:lol: Chances are the people who won big last night probably raised their normal stakes and bet big on the favourites tonight. This is why the bookies always win!

I had a shocking night last night too.  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Had £5 all three to draw and BTTS :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Inter @ 4/7 is good as well I think. Surely they'll beat Celtic in Italy. You'd say Everton would win too, but it depends on what team they put out since they're 3 away goals to the good.

Fancied both those but cant trust Everton these days and Inter are like Roma a constant betting failure

Celtic shouldn't win but they are one of these ridiculously passionate sides that could pull a result from nowhere. Them to win may actually be the better value. Would be an upset definitely, but having watched a lot of Inter this season they are prone to just being absolutely minging. That said, they'll be in front of their own fans which was a huge help for Celtic.

At 4/7 you'll have to put a decent wedge on to see a return and I think that's a big risk. Remember a draw (under 3-3) would see them through.

Celtic shouldn't win but they are one of these ridiculously passionate sides that could pull a result from nowhere. Them to win may actually be the better value. Would be an upset definitely, but having watched a lot of Inter this season they are prone to just being absolutely minging. That said, they'll be in front of their own fans which was a huge help for Celtic.

At 4/7 you'll have to put a decent wedge on to see a return and I think that's a big risk. Remember a draw (under 3-3) would see them through.

Would agree that a small amount on a dnb upset is a better way of doing that fixture as a single tbh.

Isn't Celtics recent away record in Europe atrocious?

Isn't Celtics recent away record in Europe atrocious?

Just checked. They've won 6 of their last 51 away games in European competition.

2014/2015: Reykjavik 1-0

2013/2014: Cliftonville 3-0

2012/2013: Spartak Moscow 3-2; Helsingborgs 2-0; HJK Helsinki 2-0

2011/2012: Sion 3-0

2009/2010: Dynamo Moscow 2-0