The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

:lol:

Burton have been good value all season and that's no different tonight. They seem to be evens every game despite being top and in great form.

Made a canny profit on Saturday then lost it yesterday by stupidly betting on games I wasn't even that keen on so hoping to get some back tonight.

My dad was pissed in the town on Saturday so didnt check his cashout, ended up missing out on £4800 as Shef Utd was the only loser out of 14 teams :lol;

I havent won since Cheltenham :(

:lol:

Burton have been good value all season and that's no different tonight. They seem to be evens every game despite being top and in great form.

Made a canny profit on Saturday then lost it yesterday by stupidly betting on games I wasn't even that keen on so hoping to get some back tonight.

Had a good few weeks and I am due a loss so apologies for jinxing you tonight.

Burton

Burton HT/FT

Draw/Burton

£5 on England win @ 2/1

£3 on Belgium, Turkey, Austria, Portugal and Ukraine @ roughly 10/1

£2 on BTTS: Holland/Spain, Italy/Eng, Argentina/Ecuador, Mexico/Paraguay, Peru/Venezuela @ 16/1

1.40 - Khatiba 4/1

2.10 - Pretend 6/4

3.15 - Mindurownbusiness 11/2

3.45 - Tryster 8/11

Sorry Andy, you know my luck with horses so enjoy watching Pretend lose.

Had the first winner, Fresles, so I've put another £25 on Pretend at 6/4 again.

I've pretty much given up on wins, I nearly always bet on teams to score twice instead. Occasionally you get let down with a 1-0 win but I've found that more than evens itself out with teams scoring 2 and not winning (Stevenage and Wycombe both came through today for example). It's usually the same odds as a win.

I did have a win double on today, because Bury have won 1-0 a few times recently - in the end, they and Chesterfield both scored twice anyway.

Had a £20 drunken trixie on Burton Birmingham Charlton yesterday to return £200. Cashed in for £102 after 75 minutes. Best decision I have made to date probably as it all gone tits up after that point.

Withdrew £80 so going to play around with the rest today.