14/15 fixtures

bowlingcrofty

Damn, why has that got England and cup fixtures in it..? :lol:

Also, aren't these dates heavily subject to change due to televised fixtures not being determined yet?

That's the problem with all the calender's you get online.  They tend not to change after the initial fixture list is announced.  Annoyed me so I'm maintaining this shared one myself now and intend to update as when fixtures are chaged.

I'm including England games because it annoyed me that the calendar I had subscribed to didn't include them, so when there was a weekend without football, i had to go and see when the internationals were.  Could be any day from Wednesday to Monday.

:thup:

i think it is a tricky start for Pardew,  he's going into the season under massive pressure after losing the fans,  unlikely we will win the first game and then we have games which most fans will think are winnable but away games at Villa, Southampton and Stoke aren't easy and if Palace and Hull continue they will give us a hard game at SJP and if we don't win then the pressure on AP cranks up further.

He has to be a good bet to be 1st manager to lose his job, he could be gone by end of September/early Oct.

Just realised that I'll be in Newcastle for the weekend of the Hull (H) game. Considering how rare it is that I get over there, I can't really make my mind up whether I should boycoutt or not.

Just realised that I'll be in Newcastle for the weekend of the Hull (H) game. Considering how rare it is that I get over there, I can't really make my mind up whether I should boycoutt or not.

Go to the game. its not like you are here that often.

Attendance for the Man City game might be interesting if it's true that so many people have packed in their season tickets. Match will definitely be moved for the telly and no doubt tickets will start at around £40 with it being a category A game which will put a load of people off.

We had 43,000 for our opening home game of 2010/11 v Villa and 46,000 for our opening home game of 2011/12 v Arsenal who brought 3,200 fans (both moved for TV). Wouldn't be surprised if it's around the 40k mark against Man City especially if we've lost 6/7k season ticket holders.

You should just decide at the time. I imagine you won't go.

You should just decide at the time. I imagine you won't go.

Think I'll probably go tbh, but will talk to the old man about it.

Guest neesy111

Damn, why has that got England and cup fixtures in it..? :lol:

Also, aren't these dates heavily subject to change due to televised fixtures not being determined yet?

That's the problem with all the calender's you get online.  They tend not to change after the initial fixture list is announced.  Annoyed me so I'm maintaining this shared one myself now and intend to update as when fixtures are chaged.

I'm including England games because it annoyed me that the calendar I had subscribed to didn't include them, so when there was a weekend without football, i had to go and see when the internationals were.  Could be any day from Wednesday to Monday.

:thup:

The ones I've subscribed to in the past have updated the dates when necessary and even added the scores after the event has happened. Will hunt my 13/14 down and see if there's a new version.

Away in the first game for the fourth consecutive year. That's also eight out of the last ten. FUCK. OFF.

Also, we're away in the first game and the last game. What's that all about? And Boxing Day, for good measure, but at least that won't affect me this year.

The fixture list is the one thing I wish they'd, well, fix. Each club should alternately be at home/away in the first and last games and from year to year. Since we seem to have abandoned derbies on the holidays, then you can do whatever you like with the rest of the games, but just fixing the first and last games would do.

Away in the first game for the fourth consecutive year. That's also eight out of the last ten. FUCK. OFF.

Also, we're away in the first game and the last game. What's that all about? And Boxing Day, for good measure, but at least that won't affect me this year.

The fixture list is the one thing I wish they'd, well, fix. Each club should alternately be at home/away in the first and last games and from year to year. Since we seem to have abandoned derbies on the holidays, then you can do whatever you like with the rest of the games, but just fixing the first and last games would do.

:undecided:

You looking at last years fixtures or something?

Look at our fixtures...

We better start strong.

You are playing all 3 promoted teams back-to-back within the first 5 games. Very strange

Not sure if it's a good thing or bad, because promoted teams are usually better and more motivated early on.

Saints (H), City (A), Spurs (A) first 3 games for Liverpool.

All eventful for different reasons :lol: .

The post-CL schedule doesn't look too bad. 4 home games, probably the hardest run being playing Newcastle (A), CL game, Chelsea (H) in November.

Look at our fixtures...

We better start strong.

The post-CL schedule doesn't look too bad. 4 home games, probably the hardest run being playing Newcastle (A), CL game, Chelsea (H) in November.

I think there's something wrong with your addition. I make it 11 post-CL home games, starting with Arsenal ;).

Pre-season prep of telling the squad how mint Man City are. :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

All along the corridors at Newcastle United’s Little Benton training ground there are printed sheets detailing the statistical strengths and weaknesses of Manchester City – laminated and tacked to the walls to remind the players the start of the Premier League season is imminent.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/no-margin-repeat-errors-newcastle-5585505

:jesuswept: