The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Giroud's good, just not great. Should be playing for someone like Spurs instead of that useless Spaniard.

I like Giroud, like you say he's not great but he'll get plenty of chances and while he doesn't move a lot I tend to find his movements intelligent as he always gets chances. Just really ineffective.

Giroud's good, just not great. Should be playing for someone like Spurs instead of that useless Spaniard.

I like Giroud, like you say he's not great but he'll get plenty of chances and while he doesn't move a lot I tend to find his movements intelligent as he always gets chances. Just really ineffective.

He's super ineffective against anyone decent IMO. Fucking whinger.

He's super ineffective against anyone decent IMO. Fucking whinger.

:thup:

City so confident in their defensive ability at set-pieces they're just doing what they did against us and foul any old player trying to get away and open it up. Always recycling the fouler when possible too, decent tactics from Pellegrini.

City so confident in their defensive ability at set-pieces they're just doing what they did against us and foul any old player trying to get away and open it up. Always recycling the fouler when possible too, decent tactics from Pellegrini.

:sadnod:

how the f*** is this monreal a professional footballer?  everytime i see him he's getting torn to shreds

He was great in Spain before moving to Arsenal, but he's always been defensively very suspect.

Sure he might be OK somewhere else but does not look a good fit for the English game at all

how the f*** is this monreal a professional footballer?  everytime i see him he's getting torn to shreds

He was great in Spain before moving to Arsenal, but he's always been defensively very suspect.

Sure he might be OK somewhere else but does not look a good fit for the English game at all

I haven't seen him play much since he moved to England, since he never seems to start whenever I catch Arsenal, so I don't know what's happened to him. He was pretty fearsome for Málaga during the Pellegrini years.

He was expected to become Spain's starting LB until Alba came along.