The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Something to that effect, probably; Jémez sets up to play against Barça or Madrid in the same way as if he was playing Getafe or Leganés. Attack, attack, attack. Usually ends up badly for them. Jémez gets *a lot* of flack because of that, but there's a certain beauty to it, imho. That's how he believes football should be played, and he will play that way come hell or high water.

Last season Rayo was the first team to win possession against Barça since 2008.

f***, I come late from shopping and in 15 mins Valencia is already 3 up; what the f*** is going on here? :lol:

Switched over to it after seeing they scored 1-0. Valencia have been more effective, simple as that really.

f***, I come late from shopping and in 15 mins Valencia is already 3 up; what the f*** is going on here? :lol:

Switched over to it after seeing they scored 1-0. Valencia have been more effective, simple as that really.

Yeah, I presume Valencia have already hit the brakes a little but they don't really look that superior to Atlético since I caught on.

Yeah, I presume Valencia have already hit the brakes a little but they don't really look that superior to Atlético since I caught on.

They weren't before either. Just scored on the chance they got, Atletico didn't look very compact defensively either. Weird seeing them taste their own medicine with conceding a goal from a set piece.

Is Valencia game on sky? Can't find it on red button???

Nope, it's at 3pm not allowed under UK law.

Ah cool; looks like Valencia are back: don't even recognise these players from the ones they had last season