The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Been disappointed by Sevilla here for a team doing so well

Shit for 88 minutes, losing 1-0 and then get two goals and now a goal up with a couple of minutes to go. Ref has been a complete cunt to Villarreal

Been disappointed by Sevilla here for a team doing so well

s*** for 88 minutes, losing 1-0 and then get two goals and now a goal up with a couple of minutes to go. Ref has been a complete c*** to Villarreal

That's Sevilla for a lot this season. Be wank, pull a couple late.

What formation were Everton playing with Naismith,Lukaku and Eto'o playing?

Interchanged a lot, Eto'o was dropping deep quite a bit and was superb in doing so - was so obvious he's played with loads of world class players in the past. Naismith was hovering central/on the right. Lukaku was on drugs for 80% of the game.

Was actually impressed with us today albeit on several occasions we returned to our standard shambles in defence. Progress, mind, and that's what matters I guess.

Mad to think that Ivanovic is playing out of his preferred position as well. I hate him like, he's nasty and gets away with loads of s***, but he's an excellent player.

I used to think this. But he's probably a better fullback than CB.

People underestimate how much strength is involved in running. You can be slower than someone but if you are considerably stronger you can dominate a foot race if you are defending.

TCD will you please stop structuring your posts like you're trying to inform somebody of something, it's genuinely one of the most irritating things ever. Sorry like but I'm being genuine here.

At the risk of being banned again - I would like to politely tell you where to go. The bottom of the Tyne might suffice, I don't know.

Mad to think that Ivanovic is playing out of his preferred position as well. I hate him like, he's nasty and gets away with loads of shit, but he's an excellent player.

Hate players like him who like to go in hard, but then are the first to start diving and all the rest of it when they get it back.

TCD will you please stop structuring your posts like you're trying to inform somebody of something, it's genuinely one of the most irritating things ever. Sorry like but I'm being genuine here.

At the risk of being banned again - I would like to politely tell you where to go. The bottom of the Tyne might suffice, I don't know.

Ignore my advice if you want, I'm not that arsed.

Your posts are incredibly irritating to read though when they're put across in a way that assumes you're informing the less knowledgeable than yourself about whatever you're talking about, instead of just stating your opinion.

People underestimate how annoying they can be.

Mad to think that Ivanovic is playing out of his preferred position as well. I hate him like, he's nasty and gets away with loads of s***, but he's an excellent player.

Hate players like him who like to go in hard, but then are the first to start diving and all the rest of it when they get it back.

Aye, he is probably the worst for that in the league. Rough as houses defensively but wants to swan dive in attack. I rate him highly as a player but can't feel sorry for him when he's unfairly sent off or booked.

Ignore my advice if you want, I'm not that arsed.

Your posts are incredibly irritating to read though when they're put across in a way that assumes you're informing the less knowledgeable than yourself about whatever you're talking about, instead of just stating your opinion.

People underestimate how annoying they can be.

:thup:

I do see your point, Hans.

However, the written word, particularly on internet forums, tends to lose some of the nuance present in everyday conversation.  There is a certain tone and inflection missing from these types of communication which can render them irritating to the uninitiated.  It is a good idea, if you find a post irritating, to read it aloud to yourself and experience what the writer is attempting to communicate with the verbal tone and inflection that grant a great deal of meaning.

I hope that helps.