The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Villa are ran as pathetically as us, just with less obvious drama.

Lambert's record.

League record - W 23 D 20 L 42

Home League Record - W 12 D 9 L 21

Away League Record - W 11 D 11 L 21 

Just staggering.

He's had an immense amount of patience, too. The first season, we practically gave him, despite the awful statistics, we stuck by him. Last season was much worse and this season is horrendous.

It is clearly not working. He has shattered record after record for shitness.

Fewer home league wins in a season than ANY season since we were founded 140 years ago, and that includes seasons with a dozen teams in the league. Now we have five games without a goal, and zero points.

But he got a new four year contract this time last month.

The way we are run is horrendous, truly horrendous. He's under zero pressure for his job, because our glorious leader just wants the bare minmum - survival. We are run pathetically badly.

I know people always say this, but this is honestly true, I know so many people who have been going to the games for years and who have stopped. I've done the same myself. Not been this season. In the last two years, we have lost 10,000 season ticket holders. That's how bad it has got.

I genuinely am not going this season until something changes. Fuck it. First match 40 years ago, the club in my blood going back generations, but this is the least belief i have ever had in us. Lambert would have been sacked five times over at any other club (except, sadly, you, probably).

Nine hours without a fucking goal. Handed our arses at home to Leyton Orient in the one competition we can even dream of winning.

Check this out:

B0_KwIjIUAAja6T.jpg

The worst thing isn't the stats, it isn't the constant pathetic failure, it is the fact that it is considered acceptable.

Fuck it, I've had enough, I am through with these people.

Do you resent the Villa Park crowd for taking it lying down?

Struggle to believe this is worse than McLeish, but I'd go out of my way to avoid watching Villa atm so I don't know if I'm right or wrong.

Do you resent the Villa Park crowd for taking it lying down?

Struggle to believe this is worse than McLeish, but I'd go out of my way to avoid watching Villa atm so I don't know if I'm right or wrong.

They're not taking it lying down. They've stopped going. I certainly have. Fuck them, I have had enough, I am not wasting any more time or money on this shit any longer. If they can't be fucking bothered, then neither can I.

The problem we have is, we can't do anything about it. We're fucking stuck. It doesn't make any difference if they lose 10,000 season ticket holders. They don't care. The owner wants out and will wait as long as he has to so long as we don't get relegated.

There is as much chance of Lerner cutting Lambert lose - and let's not forget, he is statistically our worst manager ever, I remember the Graham Turner and Billy McNeill eras, and this is much worse - as there is of waking up tomorrow to hear that Cameron has decided to sack George Osbourne and give Ed Balls the job.

That's the thing.

We have a football version of that horrible locked-in syndrome. We have got all our wits about us, but we can't get the message across, that we're fucking awful, we can't make people understand.

I've now found myself half thinking - and pulling myself back from the edge each time - that I almost hope Spurs put 5 past us this weekend, just because it would have the chance of edging change a little closer.

To put in perspective how shit we are: you came to our place, had 60% possession, and we had ZERO shots on target.

I wouldn't hang on your hopes on them useless cunts. :hmm:

I would against us.

I wouldn't back us to beat anyone at the moment. And I mean anyone. I wouldn't back us to beat Blues, and they've just lost 8-0 at home to Bournemouth.

We haven't scored for nudging nine hours.

Since the last time we scored a goal, Watford and Leeds have had five managers between them.

Lambert's record.

Just staggering.

He's had an immense amount of patience, too. The first season, we practically gave him, despite the awful statistics, we stuck by him. Last season was much worse and this season is horrendous.

Fewer home league wins in a season than ANY season since we were founded 140 years ago, and that includes seasons with a dozen teams in the league. Now we have five games without a goal, and zero points.

The way we are run is horrendous, truly horrendous. He's under zero pressure for his job, because our glorious leader just wants the bare minmum - survival. We are run pathetically badly.

I know people always say this, but this is honestly true, I know so many people who have been going to the games for years and who have stopped. I've done the same myself. Not been this season. In the last two years, we have lost 10,000 season ticket holders. That's how bad it has got.

I genuinely am not going this season until something changes. f*** it. First match 40 years ago, the club in my blood going back generations, but this is the least belief i have ever had in us. Lambert would have been sacked five times over at any other club (except, sadly, you, probably).

Nine hours without a f***ing goal. Handed our arses at home to Leyton Orient in the one competition we can even dream of winning.

Check this out:

B0_KwIjIUAAja6T.jpg

The worst thing isn't the stats, it isn't the constant pathetic failure, it is the fact that it is considered acceptable.

f*** it, I've had enough, I am through with these people.

But Lambert's a good coach, deluded brummies should know their place, what do they expect? Champions League football? He needs time to gel these players together. Yadayadayada. Amazing how nobody else can see how bad our respective teams are!

Lambert's record.

Just staggering.

I genuinely am not going this season until something changes. f*** it. First match 40 years ago, the club in my blood going back generations, but this is the least belief i have ever had in us. Lambert would have been sacked five times over at any other club (except, sadly, you, probably).

Nine hours without a f***ing goal. Handed our arses at home to Leyton Orient in the one competition we can even dream of winning.

Check this out:

B0_KwIjIUAAja6T.jpg

f*** it, I've had enough, I am through with these people.

But Lambert's a good coach, deluded brummies should know their place, what do they expect? Champions League football? He needs time to gel these players together. Yadayadayada. Amazing how nobody else can see how bad our respective teams are!

What's more, that "shots on target" stat - six of them were tonight, and four of them were against Hull, leaving just 8 across all the other matches.

I think to be fair brummie, you have enough experience and quality in your side to see you safe. I'm not saying your squad is rife with quality but compared to the rest of the dross down at the bottom it'll be enough to keep you up, the same goes for us. Whether that is any way acceptable for clubs like Aston Villa and Newcastle to be clinging on to is another matter entirely.

Something so depressing about Darren Bent man  :lol:

Looks like he hates his life.

He shouldn't, he's been getting a kings ransom for being utterly gash for about 3 year.

It's just the haggard beard, the way he's been stuck on that Villa bench for what seems like a century now, the way he waits fo rthat through ball that never comes once he does get on ... just tragic stuff man.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke

Since the last time we scored a goal, Watford and Leeds have had five managers between them.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: This is amazing

:lol: My favourite stat in a long time. Honestly didn't realise it was that bad at Villa, not sure if that's just because i've been preoccupied by our shiteness or if it says something about how much of an easy ride some managers have in the media.

He shouldn't, he's been getting a kings ransom for being utterly gash for about 3 year.

It's just the haggard beard, the way he's been stuck on that Villa bench for what seems like a century now, the way he waits fo rthat through ball that never comes once he does get on ... just tragic stuff man.

Didn't Carragher pick him out as one of the reasons Villa fans should be optimistic too?  :lol: Living on his reputation despite being turboshit for several seasons.

Didn't Carragher pick him out as one of the reasons Villa fans should be optimistic too?  :lol: Living on his reputation despite being turboshit for several seasons.

He would be here if Pardew had his way. Imagine. :lol:

Good job Villa gave Lambert a new contract

Aston Villa since Paul Lambert's contract extension: 0 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses. 0 goals scored, 13 goals conceded.

I hope we never get a British manager again at this rate, the amount of slack these fuckers get from the media is unreal.

Well, not that I'd complain if we get Brendan Rodgers or someone similarly progressive [/fickle football fan]